2 how to questions (newbie) (1 Viewer)

ALX09

November 28, 2009
Hello fellows,

I've been using this skin for 4 months and I LOVE IT! (Congrats to the creator!!)

I have a couple of questions, that may be someone can help me with... (I'm a newbie but I want to learn =) )

1) When I'm watching a series and hit the "Pause" button a black line appear on the lower part of the screen with the "Pause menu", how can I move that line to the upper side of the screen...

2) When I add a ripped CD to my music collection, for each song appear a big image of the CD. All I wanted is that every time I access a CD appear the list of songs in order, with a small image of the CD next to it.
I tried to modify the music menu to list in the Media Portal Configuration, but still happening the same big CD image... (hope I made myself clear... hehe I really don't know how to explain this)

Thanks for any help in advance!!

Regards,

:D

SiLenTYL

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 23, 2004
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    1) thats just how the skin is designed..there are different options in the config - use the "basic menu" shortcut on your desktop to change how the skin looks

2) hit the right arrow key and you can change the view - theres big icon, icon, list, etc

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom