StreamedMP (9 Viewers)

Discuss the StreamedMP skin here
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
then theoretically nothing is available. stay clean with regedit search StreamedMP - delete - F3 continue search delete ect. ect.
StreamedMP skin is compatible for MediaPortal v1.7 - 1.18. Future versions may also be supported but not all features available...
Replies
Views
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos. When i have some funds in again i will for sure donate Regards, HTPCSStill need a new youtube for my current release. You up for it. Regards, HTPCS
@m3rcury You are my friend a freaking star. not only did you incorporate them. you did them exactly as i was hoping Cudos...
Hello, here are some background I prepared. I think they look quite good, especially with the vertikal menu. Feel free to use...
Replies
Views
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is always decoy to download some other crap you don't want...
Couldn't see the forest for the trees. Went every but there (source forge..) Used to other sites that the obvious download link is...
StreamedMP for MediaPortal v1.6 is now ready. This release is considered stable, please help test to ensure anything hasn't been...
Replies
Views
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/ Every Translator has to do the following: Register an account at Transifex.com Go to the project page, which you want to translate (see above) a) If your language team already exists, click on it and...
StreamedMP translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/streamedmp/...
Hi, Thanks to all those who helped last time we asked and we would like your assistance again with some translations. All...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Patches DE
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped working. Various other posts directed me to change server ports, but without success. After reading this post, i disabled World Weather and everything works perefectly. World weather does not play nice...
I have to agree with the above posts. I applied the most recent (NOV) skin update, with no other changes, and my TV service stopped...
You may have noticed something new in the skin today pulsing in the top left hand corner of the skin. This is our Skin Update...
Replies
Views
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have either, this is where you should be heading. Before you head over there though, please read through this guide as it will help you become more familiar with our process. To begin with, to report a bug or a...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
The Issue Tracker We use the Issue Tracker at our Google Code page for tracking both bugs and enhancement requests. If you have...
Replies
Views
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the default skin may be included as part of the release version. Modifications can range from new or tweaked layouts to new graphics, feel free to post anything that you feel will benefit other users...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
If anyone has any modifications to StreamedMP, I encourage you to post them in this forum. Good modifications that improve on the...
Replies
Views
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86 version to check it was working. Then deleted x86 version. Then reinstalled x64 as it didn't like it. Anyway streamedMP is working perfectly for me.
Decided to try installing x64 v1.33 after seeing this post. I had x86 1.32 installed. Installed x64 first without deleting the x86...
Not for me... So, I've uninstalled MP (full cleanup), then I've installed MP x64 1.33 only. But, when I've tried to install...
Replies
Views
Just stumbled upon this thread and remembered adjusting my skin-files in the opposite direction... Try the skin property #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.runtime in the skinfile. According to the archived wiki from 2012, this should deliver the stored runtime in minutes. (See section "Available Labels and Strings", subsection "Standard...
Just stumbled upon this thread and remembered adjusting my skin-files in the opposite direction... Try the skin property...
I would like to read the runtime of a movie not in hours and minutes (e.g. 1:25) but only in minutes (85). I changes some minor...
Replies
Views
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
Hi, when will be the next update comming? Hope iSpy will be working soon. Or do you have a alternative?
hi there, will there be support for the ISpy plugin? This is very nice plugin. Im tested it with My IP Camera and In-build NTB...
Replies
Views
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select Exit. I've used SMP for years with no real problems until this issue. My two other clients do not have this issue. It is a new install on my TV server, about 2 weeks old. Titan and DefaultWide skins texit...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
I get the error below when I exit mediaportal after I've minimized MP to the taskbar and then right clicked the icon to select...
Replies
Views
I totally missed this version and was happy to see it but... It seems to be the latest version and some things are fixed but other problems occured here. For example this one is gone: When watching live TV, the upcomming progam had always #STREAMEDMP.NEXT in front of it. StreamedMP 3.2.1 [04 Nov 2017] Problem for me: "The last 3...
I totally missed this version and was happy to see it but... It seems to be the latest version and some things are fixed but other...
I'm about to do a reinstall on a client machine, and went to check I had the latest versions of everything. When checking...
Replies
Views
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving Pictures, so I think that it should be possibile to have it in StreamedMP, as well as 3D logo too.
Hi ltfearme, any chance to have HDR logo displayed in StreamedMP? I can see the right properties in the last version of Moving...
Here's a mediainfo logo for UHD 2160p Do I need to do anything special to add it to the skin like I did for the HEVC logo?
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problems with 1.24 DE
I#m always up to date.
I#m always up to date.
Hi all, I use STMP for years now. With 1.23 I got problems with STMP. Now with 1.24 the TV section is not working at all. If you...
Replies
Views
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
Updated MediaInfo logos for MP1.23+. There are probably more changes … · damienhaynes/streamedmp@e2f031a
DESCRIPTION: This MOD removes some of the clutter found on the MovingPictures and TVSeries screens to display more of the Fanart...
Replies
Views
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS for posting this as it's been years since I've been able to download the alternate splash screens, and weather animations! I agree a new version would be nice... Although I realize we're all busy. THANKS
YES... the attached StreamedMPEditor.dll file (version 3.2.1.2) DOES work with MP 1.19 as stated and now twice confirmed! THANKS...
See tittle :) and screenshot below:
Replies
Views
Hi All I opened this thread back in May 2018. Just want to confirm that the correction mentioned, a few days earlier, by Itfearme works. Thanks for help and Best Regards
Hi All I opened this thread back in May 2018. Just want to confirm that the correction mentioned, a few days earlier, by Itfearme...
I'm trying to download the splash screen option pack. The download box appears but it never advances. Using MP 1.19.0 with...
Replies
Views
I hope this Log file helps.
I hope this Log file helps.
Hi guys SMPeditor crashes when downloading splashscreen. I downloaded zip file below but it did not help. I get the error below...
Replies
Views
yes, works without any problem under win10
yes, works without any problem under win10
Hey folks, I haven´t updated MP for some time (still using 1.12) and as I currently have some spare time, I thought it might be...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamMP for MP2 DE
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who are interested in developing new skins. That will eventually change.
That's exactly right. A skin is an artistic expression of personal tastes and likes. We would be glad to welcome other people who...
Somebody knows if there's a team working on a version of StreamMP for MediaPortal 2?
Replies
Views
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries fixed the 2160p textual logo in below xml as that was missing (linked to non-existent graphical). Place attached HEVC.png in this folder and use modified XML files below: <Mediaportal root skin...
Attached is one for the textual logo users, matched font as best as possible to H.264 and came out pretty well. For MP-TVseries...
I'm really clueless about how to modify skins, so I hope someone can clue me in here. I've made 2 new graphical codec logos...
Replies
Views
Great! Thank you very much ltfearme.(y)(y)(y) Finally I can run MovingPictures with thumbs in listview. For those who want to test this feature I added my adjusted file. Have fun! <control> <description>Movie List</description> <type>listcontrol</type> <id>50</id> <posX>1179</posX>...
Great! Thank you very much ltfearme.(y)(y)(y) Finally I can run MovingPictures with thumbs in listview. For those who want to test...
I would like to display a thumb of the cover of a selected movie in front of the movie title in list view mode in Moving Pictures...
Replies
Views
It's working
It's working
SOLVED: Patched Core.dll https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/streamedmp-and-mp-1-16pre.135867/#post-1208041 When you are...
Replies
Views
I tried the solution but it didn't work for the Mediaportal configuration error and the problem inside Mediaportal.
I tried the solution but it didn't work for the Mediaportal configuration error and the problem inside Mediaportal.
Hello, I've just installed Mediaportal 1.15 and the StreamedMP skin. When I use the Basic Home Editor, it crashes when I click on...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 4k support? DE
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV). This is why I use different cables for sound and video output (my receiver is too old for HDMI2.0).
If there is a component in your system which is not HDMI 2.0-compatible, you are stuck with 30p. (Graphics card, AV-Receiver, TV)...
Hi, I've got a new UHD TV and am running with 2160p/60 via HDMI 2.0. Windows Textsize scaling is at 300%, which works fine. But...
Replies
Views
tip Have my streamed completely converted into 4k. (y) Some image can not be copied by changing the <height> xxx </ height> and <width> xxx </ width> values. Stay in original image size. (some image) Simply load the image in the photoprogramm and convert to double size. cache delete ;)
tip Have my streamed completely converted into 4k. (y) Some image can not be copied by changing the <height> xxx </ height> and...
Fonts are way too small in 4K/UHD resolution, see screenshot below. Is there an easy to fix that? I just checked Titan and...
Replies
Views
Any News on this? I have exactly the same problem...
Any News on this? I have exactly the same problem...
Hi ltfearme! Hi everyone! It's been 3 years I've got a problem with MP and SteamMP skin only. Let me explain this. When I open MP...
Replies
Views
Well, not quite right ;) In the skin there is a control for the temperature sensors like this one: <control> <description>Temperature Sensors Value</description> <type>label</type> <id>1</id> <posX>548</posX> <posY>794</posY> <font>font11</font> <label>GPU...
Well, not quite right ;) In the skin there is a control for the temperature sensors like this one: <control>...
I would like to have the CPU and board temperature on my home screen. I tried Speedfan and HTPCInfos but I get every information...
Replies
Views
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I've had the same problem for some time now. Just as spaceyoyo described.
I don't see the Fanart Background in StreamedMP. I have set "Enable Fanart Handler for this item" and selected "Fanart Base...
Replies
Views
MovingPictures using the MediaInfo library to detect if the media is 3D. You can use the Cog icon in the Movie Details config screen and select Update MediaInfo. If it doesnt set it to True, then double check using MediaInfoGUI (or whatever its called, you can download it separately) to determine if it picks it up correctly. In...
MovingPictures using the MediaInfo library to detect if the media is 3D. You can use the Cog icon in the Movie Details config...
MP1 can reliably detect various 3D HD format. It would be great if we could add a 3D logo along side our other stickers. The idea...
Replies
Views
Yep, Recently Added is the keyword ;)
Yep, Recently Added is the keyword ;)
Hi guys, i have a weird one here, i have all of a sudden lost the latest movies overlay in streamed mp vertical menu. where would i...
Replies
Views
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
That worked perfectly, thank you!!!
I am running Streamed skin, I understand I do not need to install the MPSteam plugin (but have done so anyway) but I cannot find a...
Replies
Views
Thanks, i was looking for this
Thanks, i was looking for this
I have noticed in the Menu Editor that there is WEBVIDEOS, TRAILERS, and YOUTUBE for OnlineVideos... I have noticed (and used) a...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 StreamedMP Failure DE
My Engish is to bad to describe my problem. But the screenshot declare all: For more Information, ask me ... Thanks ...
My Engish is to bad to describe my problem. But the screenshot declare all: For more Information, ask me ... Thanks ...
Replies
Views
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost TVSeries fan art (but have clear art).. trying to figure that out still.
I found that I needed to select the theme inside mediaportal settings whilst it was running. Not sure why. I also seem to have lost...
This theme will give you round cover and banner edges in StreamedMP 3.0.1 as well as DiscArt, ClearArt, ClearLogo, Artist Info and...
Replies
Views
Thank you itfearme, didn't think I would get a response. I'll add that to a unknown features doc I'm writing to keep my mind refreshed on stuff that is not used often.
Thank you itfearme, didn't think I would get a response. I'll add that to a unknown features doc I'm writing to keep my mind...
Hi guys i know this has been answered before because i tried it out, someone mentioned a key press of button press that while...
Replies
Views
Thank you both for your quick replies. I was able to change the color in references.xml, default listcontrol, <remoteColor>. I have found out that the background is a graphical element in the media folder called listbg_fo.png, so I think that a color change with xml files isn't possible. One more thing. I would like to have separate...
Thank you both for your quick replies. I was able to change the color in references.xml, default listcontrol, <remoteColor>. I have...
I would like to change the colour of the movietitles (font is currently orange) and corresponding year in the right list and the...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom