2 new plugin. DvdProfiler and play dvd from home (1 Viewer)

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Hi
EDIT:new verison 10/1-2005. Bugfixes and MP 0.1.0.5.1 compatible

1/ Play dvd from home menu.
I wanted a button on the home menu (my wife wanted one) and when u press it dvd starts playing.

2/ I modified Freezers plugin Mydvd to accept dvdprofiler xml file instead of Ant movie catalog. ALL credit to Freezer. ......
This verison works with dvdprofiler 2.2 and 2.3
Refresh button added now so you can REIMPORT the xml file from within MP. Only thing is that u have to switch view to YEAR and then back to TITLE to make the screen refresh. I cant get the blood*** thing to refresh it self.

Download MyDDVD_dvdprofiler_v0.6.zip
at
http://hem.passagen.se/lar282/MP/

Regards

Shaggy

A

Anonymous

Yes please post the plugins, my girlfriends would be happy too with the My DVD on the homepage! :lol:

|Lars|

Portal Member
September 21, 2004
Germany
lar282 said:
2/ I modified Freezers plugin Mydvd to accept dvdprofiler xml file instead of Ant movie catalog. I did not change anything else yet and all the text and so is still his. ALL credit to Freezer. If alot of people want this I'll fix it up properly.
Wow.. i would love to have a DVD-Profile plugin!!!

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
I'll upload tonite. But where?

Not home right now but I'll upload tonite. Is it ok to upload to sourgefourge? or do one need the dev teams permission?

dvdprofiler, no limitations.just export from dvdprofiler. Only a few variables are imported. More to come if people want it. Remember it's my first plugin so be gentle.

PLUS I made these plugins based on the latest cvs release so I hope they work on the latest public release.

//Shaggy

fredflintstone

Portal Pro
November 30, 2004
lar282 said:
Hi

1/ Play dvd from home menu.
I wanted a button on the home menu (my wife wanted one) and when u press it dvd starts playing.

Regards

Shaggy

My wife is also interested in this, could you send this to me?

lar282

Portal Pro
July 11, 2004
Here they are

http://hem.passagen.se/lar282/MP/
2 zip files= 2 Plugin

I would like feedback if they work ok or not. Remember its my first plugin and not sure if I got the it all right here, but it seems to work here for me, so I'm glad.

I would like to fix the Mydvd plugin to work with both Ant and Dvdprofiler but I have to say that I have no clue how to do that, so I'm not even gonna try more. I'm not a programmer so if u want me to add things u have to give me hints how!

PS: Once again Freezer MUST have the credits for the Mydvds plugin. I just changed the import so it swalloed dvdprofilers xml instead of Ant.
//Shaggy

Frodo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    The Netherlands
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    just wondering
    why is the dvdprofiler a plugin?
    i mean if it only imports stuff from dvdprofiler and maybe looks up things on the internet then isnt this supposed togo into configuration.exe?

maybe i'm wrong, but what do you guys think?
    Should these 'import' features be seperate plugins?
    or should they go into configuration.exe?

Frodo

lar282

Portal Pro
    July 11, 2004
    it doesn't use internet at all. It just imports a xml file a show all your physical dvd:s in a skin. I added a play button too.

I think it would be GREAT if it were in the configuration.exe

//Lasse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom