2 questions about "SHOWTIME"-plugin in Xface (1 Viewer)

framelmike

Portal Pro
October 14, 2008
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello all,

I use the the Xface Skin. I like it.

But I have still 2 more questions about it:
I asked these questions already in the ShowTime forum, but 'Nephilim' told me this:

@ framelmike

Try to post your questions in the Xface topic.

And here are the questions:

- In "Home" I can't see any small picture for "showtime". It says "No Button Picture avaible". What can I do to show one, like the plugin "Wikipedia"? I thought, that Xface supports ShowTime

- It is possible to show the Backdrops like in the plugin "moving pictures". In "moving pictures" the backdrops are darker, so I can read everything better.

Thank you.
I hope somebody can help me. :)

Attachments

• NoPicture.png
    NoPicture.png
    374.5 KB
  • HereArePictures.png
    HereArePictures.png
    396.8 KB
  • Backdrops_Showtime.png
    Backdrops_Showtime.png
    593.8 KB
  • Backdrops_MovingPictures.png
    Backdrops_MovingPictures.png
    681.7 KB

petsa

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 23, 2007
    Stockholm
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi framelmike,

I can give some hints for your first question since I just added some icons myself. You should create/download/borrow some images and call them buttonNF_showtime.png and button_showtime.png and store them in the media directory of xFace. I assume the plugins name is "showtime", you may have to edit this. If you additionaly want a picture to the right that should be named hover_showtime.png.

Cheers

/Peter

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,

petsa
    You should create/download/borrow some images and call them buttonNF_showtime.png and button_showtime.png and store them in the media directory of xFace.

Sorry, but I forgot to tell you, that I have already tried this.
    I createt for example these buttons "buttonNF_showtime.png" OR "buttonNF_myshowtime.png" OR "buttonNF_ShowTime.png" OR "buttonNF_showtimes.png" OR ...

Please can somebody tell me (who uses SHOWTIME-plugin) what name I should use, so that I can see the creates buttons in HOME of Xface.

PLEASE

:D

mdg78

Portal Member
    February 23, 2009
    Providence, RI
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hello,

Sorry, but I forgot to tell you, that I have already tried this.
    I createt for example these buttons "buttonNF_showtime.png" OR "buttonNF_myshowtime.png" OR "buttonNF_ShowTime.png" OR "buttonNF_showtimes.png" OR ...

Please can somebody tell me (who uses SHOWTIME-plugin) what name I should use, so that I can see the creates buttons in HOME of Xface.

PLEASE

:D

I haven't created this yet, but I think it is "buttonNF_ShowTimesGUI.png" and "button_ShowTimesGUI.png"

I think these should all be named after whatever the xml file in the main skin directory is called. In this case it is ShowTimesGUI.xml

Hope this helps.

Michael

framelmike

Portal Pro
    October 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello at all,

I created now thease buttons:
    "hover_my showtimes.png", "buttonNF_my showtimes.png" and "hover_my showtimes.png".
    And now it works. :) :D :)

:D to "catavolt" !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom