2 quick questions - possibly suggestions for the future (1 Viewer)

mobius1980

Portal Member
January 26, 2009
Home Country
Hi there all MP'ers...

I have finally resolved a Logitech One issue with MP so I'm now excited about all the things I can set up through MP now that it is worknig properly. X10 lights, BD-HD etc.

I was curious about 2 possible options and if they exist and if not if they'd at least be possible at all.

First off I was wondering if anyone has seen or made a button for StreamedMP that is an "POWER OFF" button within the basic home menu list as appears in the XBMC version... ie: Movies/TV SERIES/ MUSIC/POWER OFF.

Secondly I was wondering if there was any plugins or the potential of future options to have a new menu item added that is password protected? I was hoping to be able to blck out the kids from some of my movie collection such as the horrors and slightly more naughty comedies. Essentially so they don't stumble into the wrong menu item and end up sitting up all night for weeks on end with nightmares from SAW3 etc.

I can simply remove these movies from the list if it is not somethnig available but if it is it would be great.

Thank you to anyone who can shed a little light on these questions.

Richard. :D

chesh

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 5, 2009
    Spokane, WA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The parental control is currently being worked on in both MovingPictures and in the TVSeries plugins. MovingPictures is hoping to have it done by version 0.8.0.

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    The power off thing is already available on some skins (push right from the basic home screen on StreamedMP)
    It also depends on what you mean by power off - standby, hibernate, or shut down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom