2 strange effects when changing channels (1 Viewer)

Chatwalker

Portal Member
June 30, 2007
Home Country
Germany Germany
TV-Server Version: 15972
MediaPortal Version: 15972
MediaPortal Skin: BlueTwo Wide
Windows Version: WinXP SP2
CPU Type: Intel E6300
Motherboard Chipset: Intel P965
Video Card: NVIDIA 7600 GTL
Video Card Driver: latest
Sound Card: SigmaTel HD Audio
1. TV Card: Hauppauge Nova HD S2
1. TV Card Type: DVB-S2
1. TV Card Driver: latest
2. TV Card: Avermedia
2. TV Card Type: DVB-T
2. TV Card Driver: latest
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink PDVD 7 Ultra, NVIDIA Purevideo
MPEG2 Audio Codec: Cyberlink PDVD 7 Ultra, NVIDIA Purevideo
Satelite/CableTV Provider: Astra 19.2°E
HTPC Case: SONY Vaio VGX-XL201
TV: Philips 32PFL5322 and Benq PE-5120 Beamer
TV - HTPC Connection: DVI/HDMI

Hi all,

since some SVN's i'am finally able to receive HDTV channels via DVB-S2 with my Mediaportal-Setup :D
But now there are 2 different effects when changing a channel. In both cases the picture of the current channel freeze and nothing happens. It is possible to go back to Homemenu and stop the TVService with the Stop-Button on the remote. After reentering MyTV the channel i want to zap to is shown without any problems. This bug happens always i want to switch between SD and HD channels. In very rare cases this appears also when switching between two SD channels.

I've attached some logfiles.

In "Behavior 1" i switch between different SD channels without any problems. After that i switch to a HD channel (06:53:32) and the picture freeze. Based on the logfile it seems a "Wait for pmt" problem, which is already posted in the past from other users and should solved.

In "Behavior 2" i switch from a HD channel to a SD channel (07:03:53). After that the picture freeze like "Behavior 1". Based on the logfile it seems to be a different problem than "Behavior 1". No "Wait for pmt"!

I've tested different codecs (Cyberlink, Purevideo), the new TSReader-Filter and the old one, Hardwareacceleration enabled and disabled, new channel scan and so on. Nothing helps.

Does anyone have an idea????????

Regards,
Chatwalker

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom