3 Display Devices on Dual Head (1 Viewer)

Dirkmuc

December 13, 2005
I just bought a Dign x15e case with an integrated touchscreen.

This touchscreen needs one VGA connection to my graphics adapter.

Now I want to use the Touchscreen plus TV

or

TV + Monitor (for office work) , no touchscreen in this case

or

Monitor standalone.

I thought it would be possible to connect all three devices to my asus 6600 en silencer with dual head and S-Video adapter and to configure it via the software or probably automatic identification.

But so far I didn t find a solution to it...I always have to hardware unplug at least on e device and configure nvidia setup to have my screens nicely running.

Is there a solution to that issue? If not a software solution I thought at least about a vga swichcase. Then I would use the one graphics head for TV (via DVI) and the other for the monitor or the touchscreen whatever is connected to the VGA Box. But this hardware solution shouldn t be the solution from Nvidia?? I don t think that it s so cutting edge to have 3 devices like I want to connect, especially if I only use two at the same time?

Thanks in advance,

Dirk

Marcusb

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 16, 2005
    Melbourne
    I would have thought cloning the display would work the best but I figure you would have tried that first.

Otherwise you may have to ad a cheap PCI gfx card to get the third display for the case, but I'm not sure if that would work properly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom