3D detection ? No I.F.C. Action if detected? (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello,
    Maybe you can add a 3d detection that can detect 3d movies and set ifc to sleep or of for this 3d movie.because when he make the movie fullscreen the 3d dose not work correctly because the screen is not 100% sbs after changes from ifc.

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    If the Auto3D plugin is installed, there is a static property in the GraphicContext class in the Core, that might be taken as indication for the movie format:

public static eRender3DMode Render3DMode;

The return type is:

public enum eRender3DMode { None, SideBySide, TopAndBottom, SideBySideTo2D, TopAndBottomTo2D };

If the value of Render3DMode is eRender3DMode.SideBySide or eRender3DMode.TopAndBottom, the screen shows a 3D video, in all other cases 2D.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hey macrus, maybe you can do some change on the IFC when its open source ? Because
    Marvman was last seen: 17 Dezember 2013

Marcus Venturi

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 23, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I haven't any clue about this plugin, just know the name. I though ViewModeSwitcher does the same.
    So what are the killer features of this plugin, that ViewModeSwitcher hasn't?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I haven't any clue about this plugin, just know the name. I though ViewModeSwitcher does the same.
    So what are the killer features of this plugin, that ViewModeSwitcher hasn't?
    Hm i dont know. I havent get it working good for me. Did you have good configs ? Is there a setting that he did nothing ?

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i dont know. I havent get it working good for me. Did you have good configs ? Is there a setting that he did nothing ?

For this you should ask @wouter1971. I think he has some experience with the ViewModeSwitcher and 3D movies.

And check this forum:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/viewmodeswitcher-for-1-4-0.119781/
    Yes i have read it and wikl try it. Maybe ifc is outrunning and vsm is a good alternative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom