3DMP Skin news (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

swifty

Portal Pro
January 6, 2006
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I will continue with 3DMP Skin, but i need more time i'm too busy.

In next release:

* Full Animated 3DMP Skin.
* Animated background (just like XBOX 360)
* 4x3 ; 16x9 and 800x480 (For CarPC usage)

Regards.

Hi Vanessa,

Thanks for the news, since everyone is looking forward to the release of this skin so much it may help to give a rough idea to people as to when the release could be expected, are we talking days? weeks? months?
At least then people can calm down until the expected date - even if it is only a guide :)

rpm

Portal Pro
November 21, 2006
Home Country
Argentina Argentina
i only send that message in spanish because it's good when someone talks your native language, and it only saids that i'm happy she's working again in the project...

wizard84

Portal Pro
February 23, 2005
are there any news vanessa?where i can find the old version of the skin?i miss it and i would like to restore it....

ohdarklord

Portal Pro
December 31, 2005
Scotland
Home Country
Scotland Scotland
"are there any news vanessa?where i can find the old version of the skin?i miss it and i would like to restore it...."

If i rember right vanessa took the skin of the download thing and said no one was alowed to download her skin and no one was allowed to continue it. so i dont think there is any way to get it if you missed it.

DKreeK

Portal Pro
October 22, 2004
Home Country
France France
Hi,

I agree with bahoiz, we are waiting like a child waiting for his Christmas gifts ;) So, stay connect and give us informations :p

mirk

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2006
    Växjö, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi,

I agree with bahoiz, we are waiting like a child waiting for his Christmas gifts ;) So, stay connect and give us informations :p

Vanessa have not been logged in sens 3 december last year so i would not hold my fingers to hard. ;)

dubstar

Portal Pro
    October 23, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Does anyone have a screen shot of this skin as i've never seen it!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom