[solved] 5012: Restart current music track (1 Viewer)

horned_reaper

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 7, 2011
    Munich
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Done:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

That´s what I intended to say ;)
    That´s what I intended to say ;)
    When a music track is played and the skip backward button is pressed, MediaPortal plays the previous track from the playlist. It...
    Replies
    Views
    i did this change, i hope it's OK MP1-5039: Update SharpLibHID to 1.4.4 & SharpLibWin32 to 0.2.2 + Fix … · MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1@48551bb
    i did this change, i hope it's OK MP1-5039: Update SharpLibHID to 1.4.4 & SharpLibWin32 to 0.2.2 + Fix … ·...
    Dear experts, :) I use a remote control for common playback actions (play/pause, next track, previous track). It works fine but...
    Replies
    Views
    ok, will do... back in a few.
    ok, will do... back in a few.
    I'm not sure where to put this because I don't know if it is a problem with MP due to the MusicBrainz feature or with the One...
    Replies
    Views
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    i have just pushed the branch to the repo. added now also a config setting to the Music -> Playlist.
    Started on: 2021-03-23 last update: 2021-03-23 Summary: The display of playlists takes long Area: Music Description: To randomly...
    Replies
    Views
    You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
    You're right, @ajs, thank you! After enabling HID in the MP config and editing the XML file it works! (y)
    Common media players like Windows Media Player and iTunes support events for playback buttons (play/pause, next track, previous...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom