503 errors on thetvdb.com api access (1 Viewer)

tomfrogger

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2006
    Trellech
    Home Country
    Wales Wales
    Country flag
    My PC died yesterday and rebuilding thought i would start from scratch however the plugin keeps getting timeouts with access to the API? I get 503/522 errors on thetvdb.com api access constantly.

It has being doing this for the last day and a half. It has 17,500 files to parse :(

Should it be working and is the issue with thetvdb.com or has access to API V1 now gone?

Attachments

• 2018-05-03 09_15_42-blackmamba - Remote Desktop Connection.png
      2018-05-03 09_15_42-blackmamba - Remote Desktop Connection.png
      53.5 KB · Views: 43

Lehmden

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 17, 2010
    Lehmden
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Hi.
    TVDB is changing their website recently. The site will be on and off for some days due to this. As TVSeries don't support other data sources (like TMDB or local .nfo) the only thing you can do ist to wait until TVDB is properly up and running again.

Edit:
    That's how the site is looking now:
    upload_2018-5-3_10-34-41.png

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    Country flag

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic changes aren't too big either, add an internal ID, a provider, and that's about it. And at the stage of receiving information translation from one ID to another.
    The matching table adds flexibility, and we can use any provider for the data, or even multiple providers at once. The logic...
    I'm experiencing issues with My TVSeries scanning new series that aren't currently in my DB. In the popup in MePo it will say new...
    Replies
    Views
    much thanks ajs..tested and its updating now, sorry i missed this from your previous comments i thought the thread was old
    much thanks ajs..tested and its updating now, sorry i missed this from your previous comments i thought the thread was old
    Hi I have been getting issues with TV Series last few days. In short when I run import I get in in "Local File Parsing" ->...
    Replies
    Views
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes 1 to 2 minutes to write the data to disk. To speed up the EPG stuff (not only writing but also reading the EPG guide in MediaPortal), I changed the program table (and only that table) from InnoDB to...
    Sorry for the late response. In my experience, the EPG grabbing of a single transponder takes 2 to 3 minutes. Afterwards it takes...
    I get a few "Continuity error..." after the EPG scan finished: [2021-01-30 18:56:10,278] [4c45530] [18c8] - mhw reset [2021-01-30...
    Replies
    Views
    Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
    Successfully changed maximum cards down to 1. no problems in 1.21 so far.
    Hi, I'm back again. Spectrum cable now (Charter bought a few companies) been running MP1.xx since 2013 or so and am now up to 1.20...
    Replies
    Views
    Yes, I think you are right about this possibly being a Windows 10 problem. Mostly because I didn't touch MP or it's settings, it just got broken while I was away. I read somewhere (unfortunately I don't have a link to it right now) that the latest major update to Windows 10, Creators Update, removed some parts of windows file sharing...
    Yes, I think you are right about this possibly being a Windows 10 problem. Mostly because I didn't touch MP or it's settings, it...
    Running Mediaportal 1.17 On Win 10 x64 Pro since a few weeks back (updated from 1.16). Haven't had any problems. When I left home...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom