5061: Music Database doesn't show all Data... (2 Viewers)

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    I'm not a database buddy
    This is not about the database, for some reason we do not select all, if the sample is long.
    On the one hand I understand why, the user interface hangs, on the other hand we do not get all the data.
    Well, why does the sampling increase from almost 0 to more than 30, I do not understand.

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @joEhSuper I'm not sure that I can give you today a corrected version of the library without the output of debugging information, maybe tomorrow, or maybe we will find a more beautiful solution and then there will be another library. :)

No need to hurry - I'm so happy that you care about it!(y) No problem if I have to wait a few days. :coffee:

Meanwhile I'll keep testdll 1 or 2
    Shall I go back to original GUIMusic.dll or keep yours?

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    And we use sqlite3_prepare16 MediaPortal/MediaPortal-1
    But:
    The sqlite3_prepare_v2(), sqlite3_prepare_v3(), sqlite3_prepare16_v2(), and sqlite3_prepare16_v3() interfaces are recommended for all new programs. The older interfaces (sqlite3_prepare() and sqlite3_prepare16()) are retained for backwards compatibility, but their use is discouraged.
    May be need change sqlite3_prepare16 to sqlite3_prepare16_v2 :)

joEhSuper

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 2, 2011
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    @ajs just for your information: the results of the Test-DataBase.dll is not that great when startin MP in "normal" mode - with plugins & skin (e.g. PureVisionHD). Most of the time it shows only a few db entries...

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Try this, Test3 = 1.27 + New prepare SQLite function, Test4 = Test3 + increase timeout to 60 seconds ...

Attachments

• Databases.dll.Test3.zip
      116.7 KB
    • Databases.dll.Test4.zip
      116.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom