[6.0.3] Trakt for MediaPortal [2020-01-01] (2 Viewers)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Ah OK thanks ltfearme..
    I have just done a new installation 2 days ago after upgrading to Windows 10 of all MePo. Machine entered hibernate/sleep and came back with a 'MediaPortal has stopped working' crash.

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    It's crashing when loading the trakt dashboard, but according to the callstack in your log its crashing in the MediaPortal libraries and not trakt.

Code:
    [2015-12-13 00:53:57,496] [Log  ] [DashMovies] [ERROR] - Exception: System.InvalidOperationException: Collection was modified; enumeration operation may not execute.
      at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowInvalidOperationException(ExceptionResource resource)
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNextRare()
      at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.Enumerator.MoveNext()
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.AnimationTrigger(GUIMessage message)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
      at MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIControl.ClearControl(Int32 iWindowId, Int32 iControlId)
      at TraktPlugin.TraktDashboard.LoadTrendingMoviesFacade(IEnumerable`1 trendingItems, GUIFacadeControl facade) in C:\Development\Trakt\TraktPlugin\TraktDashboard.cs:line 649

Im not really sure why that's happening without looking at the MediaPortal source code as well. I presume you are using Titantius? Double check that you are using the the latest version (could be a beta) as I remember some skin issues early on with the trakt dashboard. I also suggest attaching your trakt and mediaportal logs when crashes occur as they can provide additional info needed.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hey I will check but think its the latest version. It is Titanius though yes. It was certainly crashing but your recent betas cleared that straight up.

I have the full logs but I noticed there is a lot of data logged in Trakt and MovPics with it only just doing a full import. If it will help I can upload it somewhere and fire you a link; call me paranoid, sorry to be a pain :( Thanks for taking a look at the error log. Appreciate your time.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hey I will check but think its the latest version. It is Titanius though yes. It was certainly crashing but your recent betas cleared that straight up.

I have the full logs but I noticed there is a lot of data logged in Trakt and MovPics with it only just doing a full import. If it will help I can upload it somewhere and fire you a link; call me paranoid, sorry to be a pain :( Thanks for taking a look at the error log. Appreciate your time.

Have a look in this thread: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/infoservice-crashing-mediaportal.132986/

Emph

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Can I use silimar tv series and movies at basic home like the latest trakt ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Im not sure what you mean @D3ltoroxp, the trakt plugin currently only allows you to put the Trending Shows/Movies and your Activity stream on BasicHome (or any window).

I want to add support for the following:
    * Show Calendar
    * Shows on Deck (what is next to watch basis your latest viewings)
    * Whatever else makes sense

I don't know what you mean by *similar* tvshows and movies.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Maybe I use the wrong Word i mean recommended, that's what your Plugin is telling me it can be interested for me.

But your second adding *Shows on desk this Sounds great, i will add this in basic home? Will this work for series and movies ? Or only movies ?

I try my one basic home like the actual in kodi, there I will add recommended and your new feature that you have played. Then I have latest added and Shows on desk for series and latest added and recommended for movies.

Another Quest i see this on kodi. When I watched a series or movie that I watched in the past, there comes a message after played that im already Rating it. Is there a way to implement this ?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    "Shows on deck" would only be related to TV Shows. e.g. You recently watched Stranger Things 1x01, 1x02, Vikings 3x04 and SpongeBob 10x05. The Shows on deck will display:

* Stranger Things 1x03
    * Vikings 3x05
    * SpongeBob 10x06

i.e. it will display what is next to watch.

I don't think this would be applicable / useful for movies.

Maybe I use the wrong Word i mean recommended, that's what your Plugin is telling me it can be interested for me.
    I could add support for Recommendations and Watchlists as well. But I think Shows on Deck would be my priority and most useful for everyone,

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Just saw this tweet:

Upcoming Scheduled Maintenance

Tuesday July 26 - 9pm PST (down for likely 5 hours)

The website and API will be down during this time. We'll be upgrading the database storage space.

Rick164

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 7, 2006
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    On deck would be my top requested one for this plugin as well :)
    Maybe some integration into MP-tvseries as a view like recently aired / favorites etc.. could be possible, that way you don't have to navigate to the Trakt plugin and feels more natural (like Plex does it)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom