Trakt (3 Viewers)

Just want to mention Trakt is again working perfect in MP - had to activate the access from MP which worked flawlessly ;)
Just want to mention Trakt is again working perfect in MP - had to activate the access from MP which worked flawlessly ;)
"trakt.tv" actively keeps a record of what TV shows and movies you are watching. Based on your favorites, your friends, and the...
Replies
Views
This seems useful. I just discovered that Kodi has a "sort by my ratings" feature but how are you supposed to use it if you don't sync it with places like IMDB where you actually keep track of stuff and rate everything? Are there any good options for IMDB addons nowadays?
This seems useful. I just discovered that Kodi has a "sort by my ratings" feature but how are you supposed to use it if you don't...
Hey guys, I have developed a tool which can import your ratings from various webservices such as IMDb, TMDb, TVDb and Listal.com...
Replies
Views
Thanks, I will add those fixes online when I have some time. :)
Thanks, I will add those fixes online when I have some time. :)
Trakt translations are now on Transifex: https://www.transifex.com/projects/p/MP1_CommunityPlugins/resource/trakt/ Every...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
@MrBobC, I added a very simple command line parser, the following command line options are supported in the next build: --silentmode --sync --closeaftersync (automatic with --silentmode) If you want to do a sync without any interaction and automatically close configuration afterwards do the following: Trakt.exe --silentmode --sync...
@MrBobC, I added a very simple command line parser, the following command line options are supported in the next build...
Hi All, im currently in the process of thinking about 'what to do next' for the trakt plugin. I created this poll to help get some...
Replies
Views
Ah, it's got to be inside a URL! Thank you, that works.
Ah, it's got to be inside a URL! Thank you, that works.
Hey, if you have noticed your trakt forum widget not displaying the last episode/movie you watched its because the forum caches...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Moving pictures and mptvseries :)
Moving pictures and mptvseries :)
Hey Guys, I'm curious on what plugins everyone enables for use with Trakt, whether it be for Scrobbling only or Sync+Scrobbling.
Replies
Views
Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the OnlineVideos plugin reads from the TraktCache to mark items as watched or I just forgot :)
Lately (since sunday at least) I'm getting errors from trakt when watching an episode. 2020-09-22 23:09:49.925 [DEBG]...
Replies
Views
I made some improvements to loading the dashboard in upcoming v6.0.4, I'm not 100% sure if it fixes this particular issue but please notify if not.
I made some improvements to loading the dashboard in upcoming v6.0.4, I'm not 100% sure if it fixes this particular issue but...
Trakt error when start with MP crash: [2020-03-07 11:13:58,044] [Log ] [DashShows] [ERROR] - Exception...
Replies
Views
I believe I have a solution for this and should be fixed in v6.0.4+.
I believe I have a solution for this and should be fixed in v6.0.4+.
Trakt crashed Mediaportal if no Internet in home lan: [2019-02-12 22:00:04,626] [Error ] [CheckConnection] [ERROR] - MediaPortal...
Replies
Views
1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
1.4.x - Themes: BasicHome, Clear Art's support for Titan, Weather icon on screen, bugfixes and more. -- WBR, ajs :):whistle::coffee:
When I start the Trakt-plugin from the plugin menu I get a black screen and the error "Invalid or missing file:". Yep, that's the...
Replies
Views
Hi! To my knowledge, I've never ever had that format. Anyways, your fix worked like a charm and everything is back to normal! To be honest, I think this problem happend during a update, but as I said, it happend some time ago so not 100% Thanks for the help!!! /sven
Hi! To my knowledge, I've never ever had that format. Anyways, your fix worked like a charm and everything is back to normal! To...
Hi! All of a sudden I am having a issue accessing the configuration tool. Every time I try to start it, it states: Exception in...
Replies
Views
Someone already reported duplicate
Someone already reported duplicate
I have problems with syncing MP and trakt.tv on some series. e.g. Disenchantment and Instinct. for Disenchantment a wrong series...
Replies
Views
Hey, I ran into the same problem which I already reported here: My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 & 1.8) Not much I can do about that until @Guzzi has a chance to look.
Hey, I ran into the same problem which I already reported here: My Films 6.1 released ! (30.06.2014) - V6.1.0.3107 (MP 1.6, 1.7 &...
I am currently trying to go back to using myfilms after having used Moving pictures for some time. To that purpose I am...
Replies
Views
Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally find a way around it though and that was to re-enable Powerscheduler on both the Server and the Client. This wakes up the server and keeps it awake for as long as the client is being used. It avoids the...
Just in case anyone has this same issue and stumbles across this post, none of the things I tried previously worked. I did finally...
I recently had to reinstall my mediaportal client and now, when a program has been watched, most always (90% of the time) the...
Replies
Views
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure you up the version e.g. 0.8.3.2.
FYI, the trakt plugin checks the version of the WIFI remote to see if greater than 0.8.3.1. So if you compile yourself make sure...
After upgrading to version 6.0.1.3, there is a conflict with wifiremote Crash occurs when showing rate dialog after watching movie...
Replies
Views
Hi, I never received a response either. Thanks for doing this. I have copied the streamedmp skin files and installed the plugin. The new screen with QR code worked, although I just used the code string for authorisation. I marked an episode as watched and it shows on Trakt. I did a scrobble too which still worked. I also checked some...
Hi, I never received a response either. Thanks for doing this. I have copied the streamedmp skin files and installed the plugin...
Hi. In the past month or two I've noticed that on the occasions that I need to mark episodes as watched in MP-TVSeries they don't...
Replies
Views
Yeah, it does produce debug logs, but your log didn't seem to have much content, possibly stripped? Anyway, if you can give me the cache folder too next time it crashes, that would be great. It will be important to take a copy of it immediately afterwards when you collect the logs. Thanks
Yeah, it does produce debug logs, but your log didn't seem to have much content, possibly stripped? Anyway, if you can give me the...
Hi there, Frequently my MePo crashes when I resume from windows standby or when I start it. I found this in the log files last...
Replies
Views
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
I have commit a fix for this now so will be ready in next release.
The Trakt plugin was working fine up until about two weeks ago. However it is now crashing - not sure exactly why, as I haven't...
Replies
Views
Hi Edalex, thanks. Sadly the plugin isn't finished yet. I had some issues at work ad I had to halt the development. Feel free to clone the repository and fix what needs to be fixed, if you want and have time.
Hi Edalex, thanks. Sadly the plugin isn't finished yet. I had some issues at work ad I had to halt the development. Feel free to...
Hello there, I'm a long user of Mediaportal but I always managed to fix my problems without having to start new threads. This time...
Replies
Views
You can add what you want, but the best thing to do is test on YouTube some examples to see what returns the best results.
You can add what you want, but the best thing to do is test on YouTube some examples to see what returns the best results.
Hello @ltfearme i had a quest. When i click on trailer at trakt plugin your trailers plugin search for trailers and give me a...
Replies
Views
No, there is no translations currently. Yes, its wrong. Firstly there is no AdvancedRating anymore, simply because there is no SimpleRating (love/hate) anymore. You would need to use the following: #Trakt.Movie.Rating This is a value between 1 - 10, since this control expects a percentage you will need do some math. You can also...
No, there is no translations currently. Yes, its wrong. Firstly there is no AdvancedRating anymore, simply because there is no...
Hey ltfearme, i will build a new basic home, for that i need only on of two treding features. So i will only use But when i use...
Replies
Views
What has the existence on Trakt to do with it?
What has the existence on Trakt to do with it?
I browse IMDB Movie trailers and for a movie, click on "add to watchlist" but when I go to Trakt and look at my watchlist, the...
Replies
Views
Yes. Your personal rating. Site Ratings in movingpictures are controlled by the scraper it uses e.g. IMDb will use the IMDb site ratings.
Yes. Your personal rating. Site Ratings in movingpictures are controlled by the scraper it uses e.g. IMDb will use the IMDb site...
Can I see the rating the movie and display it in the plugin My Video as in the screenshot:
Replies
Views
Thanks a lot, now everything works perfectly!
Thanks a lot, now everything works perfectly!
I use Mediaportal Version 1.7.1.0 with StreamedMP 3.1.0.3494, MovingPictures 1.8.1.0 and Trakt 5.6.1.0. If I open the sidebar in...
Replies
Views
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Sorry, support area: http://support.trakt.tv/ Give it at least 24 hours before reporting, it might refresh overnight.
Series: https://trakt.tv/shows/the-method - https://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=302204&lid=7 2016-07-04 23:01:05.193 [INFO]...
Replies
Views
No worries, the root cause has been fixed on the API so issue is resolved. I will include changes above in next version in case it happens again.
No worries, the root cause has been fixed on the API so issue is resolved. I will include changes above in next version in case it...
Hi Damien, starting MP this morning resulted in crash(es) of MP. Looking into logs gave me this: [2016-06-01 09:40:19,982] [Error...
Replies
Views
Hm i have this from the titanius skin. I don't know why, but there i have fanart in basic home, when the trakt button has focus. Is there another texture code for basic home, based on what is in trakt ?
Hm i have this from the titanius skin. I don't know why, but there i have fanart in basic home, when the trakt button has focus. Is...
Hello Com, i have add this 2 blocks in my basic home, but i see no backdrop fanarts. <control> <description>Trakt...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Problem with Movie DE
You can report any non-plugin issues with trakt here: http://support.trakt.tv/
You can report any non-plugin issues with trakt here: http://support.trakt.tv/
Not displayed movie on the Trakt site, do not have added to the library, no a mark on the viewing. Movie on trakt...
Replies
Views
What for? If I am completely satisfied with the trakt. But not quite satisfied with the display.
What for? If I am completely satisfied with the trakt. But not quite satisfied with the display.
Dasboard action history: TVSeries name, episode name displays in English ... I think to take the name of the series, episodes of TV...
Replies
Views
Hm, when i use this ... <control> <description>Show #1 Rating Icon</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>1624</posX> <posY>549</posY> <width>29</width> <height>27</height> <texture>#Trakt.Show.0.Ratings.Icon.png</texture> <animation effect="fade" start="0" end="100" time="500" reversible="false"...
Hm, when i use this ... <control> <description>Show #1 Rating Icon</description> <type>image</type> <id>0</id> <posX>1624</posX>...
Hey ltfearme, i have a question, is there a way that i can have more then 3 trending shows / movies showen in the basic home...
Replies
Views
Ok - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/property-shows-the-number-of-episodes-in-the-series-season.132565/
Ok - https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/property-shows-the-number-of-episodes-in-the-series-season.132565/
Property shows the number of episodes in the series, season. But not those that have a local library and all. To be able to...
Replies
Views
Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Fantastic, everything is working well:)
Trakt 5.4.0 MyFilms 6.1.0.3107 I'm a new user of media portal, moving from Windows Media Centre with MyMovies plugin... I have...
Replies
Views
Of course it's fine. No one would be using it, if it wasn't.
Of course it's fine. No one would be using it, if it wasn't.
Waiting when the Trakt will speak with me in my language.:coffee:
Replies
Views
I thought I was, sorry. Now installed will see how it goes. Thanks.
I thought I was, sorry. Now installed will see how it goes. Thanks.
Hello, Since a few dys my MP installations are almost always crashing when launched. A second launch following the first one right...
Replies
Views
I have a problem with TRAKT, it works with screens that download non user specific details I.e trending. But gives "unable to download message" in certain skins and crashes in the skin I use "AVELON". It looks like any TRAKR information using authorisation is not being retried, some skins handle this, others do not. Anyone having the...
I have a problem with TRAKT, it works with screens that download non user specific details I.e trending. But gives "unable to...
I have a problem with TRAKT, it works with screens that download non user specific details I.e trending. But gives "unable to...
Replies
Views
Yes, please. code new custom control for it. I need it in my projects too :LOL: GUIProgressList ;)
Yes, please. code new custom control for it. I need it in my projects too :LOL: GUIProgressList ;)
Hi! I have a request.. On Trakt.tv you can see your progress of watched series. When a serie has 4 seasons by example, and you...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom