6800GT TV Out (1 Viewer)

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
yep i'm in aus, sorry didn't look at the link originally , thought you were linking me to google :) , sorry dude, thanks for the link, i will have a look

cleao

Portal Pro
March 2, 2005
Évora, Portugal
NVIDIA 6600GT

I'v got an 6600GT and the conection is from SVIDEO out to SCART in the TV, the windows image horrible but in MP it's all good not the best but it's reasonable and DVD's movies plays just like a home player I use NVIDIA Purevideo DVD Decoder. I'ts the best to a TV that dont have 'component in'...
Better only with an LCD or Plasma I think
Good luck...

:wink:

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
hmm maybe i should try and find a connector for my ti4200, which is what i'm thinking of using instead of the 6800GT cause it seems a little bit of overkill, i got a little worried when i saw s-video out cuase it was a bit blurry but didn't really try it much in media portal to see what it looked like, might give it a shot, thanks

simulant_real

Portal Member
March 18, 2006
Adelaide
NightmareRambo77 said:
Just an update i got the second cable on this page but still cant' seem to get the damn thing to work , still so if anyone has any other ideas to output from a computer VGA to a component in on a TV or scart in on a TV

http://www.dpanda.com.au/dpanda/cables.html

Thanks
Mark

you should know that if you use vga out and that cable, you will still need a vga -> component video transcoder. These cost about $100. I am currently debating as to whether or not I will get one of these, as my text over svideo is plain horrible.

Nightmare77

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Canberra
Home Country
yeah i actually bought a transcoder as well, still wasn't to impressed with ther results, running out of the video card i had it come from VGA and into the transcoder and come out as component to the tv, but it still looked pretty blurry, haven't tried it recently with newer nvidia drivers, but i think my only option will be to get a hd tv with dvi inputs on it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom