7MC says "Tuner not Available" after running MP - why? (1 Viewer)

Peter2

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 18, 2006
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Yeah, I understand that not everyone is that keen to make the transition towards a mediacenter just because of having to change (old) habits but hey, that's what evolution is all about and good, otherwise we would still live in caves with torches... :D
    Before, MP was not that mature and and I can imagine that wives might not pleased with the issues it had but lately I believe it could serve most users; it's just a matter of taking some time to learn the remote commands and have an understanding of the structure of the screens.

Anyway, for me, my HTPC is one of the best things I ever bought and using MP with all it's possibilities, expandability and the fact that it's a client/server application makes it the best choice on windows.

Apparently you are using that pc as well as a desktop machine so that's why you have this problem with the tvservice whereas when using it as a dedicated mediacenter it would not be an issue - like funkstar explained.
    You can start some applications from within MP which might be a solution but I have no experience with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom