A couple of ideas for plugis (1 Viewer)

Crim

Portal Member
April 13, 2006
mPod said:
Crim, use the MyPrograms plugin, it offers all you need. Still a weird usage of MP, though.
Thanks, I'm currently using that for some emulators but I was hoping for a more streamlined setup. It's probably the best that can be done right now though.

I like MP as a frontend app but compared to some of the other apps I traditionally use (Zoomplayer for videos for example) I just feel the built in apps are kind of lacking and I don't feel it should be necessary for the MP devs to have to "re-invent the wheel" for each situation.

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
MultiShortcut

(although with the author of MultiShortcut we are actually looking into implementing such funtionality in Home plugin... it even seems there is SOME code in Home plugin for that - we'll see)

for now, MultiShortcut

NLS

Portal Pro
April 26, 2006
Home Country
Greece Greece
...but to reply to your remarks, since I came from an HTPC environment that I tried to "implant" and "integrate" various apps I liked (like GBPVR or MPC) into my HTPC, I find MP's solution MUCH better

nothing will be better integrated EVER, than the application with... itself

I have found that I use MUCH less 3rd party apps after I started using MP and I am not looking back

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom