A couple of skinning questions (1 Viewer)

pilehave

Community Skin Designer
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2008
    Hornslet
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Hi

Is there any way to make #Play.Current.ArtistThumb globally available, so that I can use it on overlays on different screens, the same way I use the #Play.Current.Thumb when I listen to music/radio?

And, can I in some way get the thumb that is shown in the playlist, to be shown instead of the artist-thumb?

On the attached screenshot, I can see the Eurythmics cover-art for the album, but when I play the song their artist-thumb is shown. I would like to show the cover.

:D

Attachments

• lastfm.png
      lastfm.png
      797.4 KB

2BitSculptor

Super Moderator
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 23, 2008
    South Central Wisconsin
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Running into the same wall....

I'd like to show the Current.Artist.Thumb as a backdrop image and show the Current.Thumb in front of that. It sort of fits in with my MyMusic PlayingNow screen design. Sample pic attached from my 800X600 skin.

And it would be great if someone could show me how to code the progress bar, the normal progress bar controls don't seem to work.

And I've still got to get the hidden menu to give the focus back to the playlist when it goes away.

Thanks,

Chuck

------

edit

I fixed the last two of my issues. Now all I need to have is the CD cover to display.

Thanks!

Chuck

Attachments

• LastFMSample01.jpg
      LastFMSample01.jpg
      94.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom