ABC iview (1 Viewer)

ferzal

Portal Member
December 5, 2009
Home Country
Australia Australia
Just tested without updating. Worked fine.
Then updated. Still working fine. :)

wowski

Portal Member
September 14, 2007
Brisbane
Home Country
I don't know when this started for me, but I have trouble viewing the .flv files used on iView. This isn't due to the Onlinevideos plugin as I can download the file and it doesn't play in Mediaportal or Media Player classic. They seem to work in VLC player though. Have tried different codec combinations (SAF, LAV, ffdshow etc.) but can't get these .flv files to work. Anybody else had this issue with iView? Trying to see if it is anything to do with the file format used on the iView website before I resort to complete re-install.
Thought I'd post in this part of the forum first, as opposed to codec section in case anyone else was having this same issue and thought it was the Online plugin, which it isn't.
Thanks
----------------------
As a follow up, managed to get working again. Uninstalled all codecs, reinstalled LAV 0.44 only. Gotta love those codecs, not sure many times they've caused me to pull my hair out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Many thanks for your fast response. Hopefully I'll get to work through these items in the next few days. Kind regards.
Hi, I'm new to the world of HTPC and Media Portal but I've decided to give it a go since my Pioneer DVR-LX60D PVR failed and is...
Replies
Views
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Thanks @high, bug report options look good now.
Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 1.25.0 All Cards Busy DE
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this problem (so there is probably more than one cause). Your symptoms (one tuner working, others not working for simultaneous use) suggest that you have setup only one tuner (so TV Server can use only one...
If you use the search facility of this web site and search for "all cards busy", you will find numerous threads relating to this...
I have two video cards both capable of recording two tv channels However if I try to record a program and watch another station...
Replies
Views
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi file i can install it okay, and access the configuration page, but when i rightclick on the icon in the tray (to start the TV Server) I get this error "Windows cannot find C:\program files...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
I've downloaded mpextended-service 0.6.0.4-emby-zip. Extracted it to find MPExtended-installer.Services.msi When I run the .msi...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 Guide doesn't show DE
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too. https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/tv-guide-label-missing.99465/
I figured out my issue. Found this post and adding a group for radio channels fixed my problem too...
Hi, I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what is happening here. When i try to open the guide it doesn't load. I get a screen...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom