Absence of audio/subtitle track name for MKV (1 Viewer)

kirill_mmm

Portal Pro
July 3, 2008
Home Country
Russian Federation Russian Federation
In previous version (1.0) in audio and subtitle stream selection menu for MKV files after language was the name of track in the brackets. But in 1.0.1 name is absent - there is only language.

TV-Server Version: 1.0.1
MediaPortal Version: 1.0.1
MediaPortal Skin: Blue3
Windows Version: Windows Vista Home Premium SP1
CPU Type: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5600+ (2.8 GHz)
HDD: WD 750Gb GP, WD 1Tb GP
Memory: 2Gb DDR2 800
Motherboard: Gygabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H
Video Card: Sapphire HD3450 256Mb DDR2 PCI-E
Video Card Driver: ATI Catalyst 8.8
Sound Card: Realtek ALC 889A (onboard)
Sound Card AC3: optical out
1. TV Card: Compro VideoMate Vista E850F
1. TV Card Type: analog, DVB-T
MPEG2 Video Codec: Cyberlink
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec: Cyberlink, MPC
HTPC Case: Thermaltake DH101
Cooling: Scythe Ninja Mini
Power Supply: Zalman ZM460B-APS
Remote: Logitech 525
TV: Thomson 29DC850
TV - HTPC Connection: Component

Shinji85

December 21, 2008
Home Country
Italy Italy
Same problem. In mediaportal 1.0 yes but in the 1.01 and 1.02 no, there is only the language

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see if it finds anything different than v1.0 and I also did a check on the full transponder recording that I provided to you (which I hadn't thought of doing at the time), and I found this which I find weird...
Hi @mm1352000 I have new questions about raw TS recording: I've now bought TS Doctor v2.0 and I thought I'd do a check again to see...
MediaPortal Version: 1.16.0 Description Hello everyone. When trying to record a movie this weekend I noticed an issue on a TV...
Replies
Views
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
That's awesome news! I can't say how I'm happy to help fellow XP user :D
Ok, I’m back, MP1.14 has been working great for the last few years, up until last month when a recording overwrote the hard drive...
Replies
Views
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that MP was using. In other words, it might have shown MP Audio Renderer when you first loaded configuration... but that doesn't mean MP was using the MP Audio Renderer before that time. Only logs could have...
Thanks beamland :) Unless you had previously saved those settings, the values that were shown were not necessarily the ones that...
Hi there Powering on my HTPC and starting to watch live tv on whatever channel I choose works fine. I get video and audio as...
Replies
Views
It's much simpler than that: a single virtual machine with two OS (dual-boot), one being Windows 7 and the other Linux (Mythbuntu). I recently saw a new post in this thread with a package including InterVideo's software encoder (among others) so I guess I'll give it a try (I tried MainConcept's, ATI's and Cyberlink's but I had...
It's much simpler than that: a single virtual machine with two OS (dual-boot), one being Windows 7 and the other Linux (Mythbuntu)...
System Type:TV-Server only MP-Version:1.5.0 Windows Version:Windows 7 SP1 (x86) CPU:Virtual: QEMU Virtual CPU 1.1.2 (2 x 3.1 GHz)...
Replies
Views
Not that I know of...
Not that I know of...
GitHub repository | Wiki | Skinning Guide | Available Sites | German Thread History I restarted development on the OnlineVideos...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom