[Feature Req] Access to radio from start screen (1 Viewer)

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Dear aMPdroid team,

All in all Ido not miss anything in this great app, except an access to Radio plugin of the TV service, or others may want to have Radio Time.
    The way over Remote => Plugins => (scroll, scroll, scroll) Radio is a bit "rocky" for such an elegant tool. Don't you think?

Thanks in advance for taking this into consideration...
    Have a very merry Christmas y'all!

BR Fafnir

Last edited:

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Dear aMPdroid team,

All in all Ido not miss anything in this great app, except an access to Radio plugin of the TV service, or others may want to have Radio Time.
    The way over Remote => Plugins => (scroll, scroll, scroll) Radio is a bit "rocky" for such an elegant tool. Don't you think?

Thanks in advance for taking this into consideration...
    Have a very merry Christmas y'all!

BR Fafnir

Hi,

See my post here.....

https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/titan-extended.114551/page-9#post-944202

Cheers,
    Colin

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Last edited:

sleepycol

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2006
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi Colin.
    An ambitioned posting, but unfortunately it is related to Titan skin, that's why I posted in aMPdroid subforum ;-)
    Really, for my original idea is to have a radio shortcut on the aMPdroid start screen.

Anyway, have some nice holidays.

I would imagine its the same with most skins in that you can edit the xml file which defines the homescreen to point the radio button to any part of MP you want, including plugins such as radiotime.

Cheers,
    Colin

Fafnir

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    It may be an XML but I do not have any idea how to cope with an ANDROID native installation package like .apk. Thus the feature request goes to the developer of aMPdroid. Or do you have an ANDROID SDK installed with the knowledge to use it correctly? In this case maybe you can do it...
    With WinRAR one can open the .apk but not bring it back into a useful format.

However, maybe DieBagger pick this up for the next version.

BR Fafnir

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom