action sounds - Titan (1 Viewer)

juk

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2008
    Wicklow - Ireland
    Hi,
    great skin - I love it!!

one small thing which I haven't been able to figutre out - maybe somebody can help?

the action sounds (not sure what the right term is) when clicking through the menus is a bit loud relative to volume of TV/videos etc.
    Is there any way to reduce that?

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hmmmm, that's a good one.. As far as I know you have only 2 options; enabled or disabled.. But maybe someone else know it for shure..

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose compatibility with almost every new version. And new skins are too 'fancy' for my taste. I use a customized version of the default wide skin with only Videos and TV in the main menu. I use mediaportal for recording...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    I've been using version 1.2.2.0 for years and have found no need to upgrade to newer version. I hate it that skins loose...
    Replies
    Views
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you joecrow! It seems to resolve the problem I got since 1.22.
    Thank you joecrow! It seems to resolve the problem I got since 1.22.
    Hi Guys, Most times I have had an issue with MP1 it has been a platform/OS/finger-trouble issue that a re-install etc fixes...
    Replies
    Views
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic. However, i think, this posting is a bit different from most of the other postings: Here is my scenario: Mediaportal is running at my home for several years now and without any problems. It's a great...
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
    Hey guys, I guess you read many posting here about TV stuttering. Therefore I'm sorry to write a similar question to this topic...
    Replies
    Views
    Good work guys!
    Good work guys!
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.1 After the release of MediaPortal 2.2 Final the team focussed on improving usability and...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom