Add Kodi Plugin - Multishortcut Issue (1 Viewer)

KungFuKid

September 29, 2015
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi,

I have recently ported over to Mediaportal V1.12 from WMC and have managed to install, configure and get it running nicely, I wish I had made the move sooner!

I use Kodi to access my media and would like to be able to launch it from Mediaportal. I have tried Multishortcut and have followed the instructions to the letter but cannot get the icon to show up on the home screen, I have checked on several forums just in case there was an error or change. Any help would be gratefully received.

- Multishortcut downloaded from: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/multishortcutsetup-multishortcutinstaller.89170/
- Copied all files to directory specified
- Renamed file to Kodi.dll
- Ran dllfix (as admin) receive 00 code
- Plugin appears in Mediaportal Configuration, settings altered.
- Run Mediaportal but no Kodi icon appears.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ajs [WiP] 5030: Add UHD Thumb size to TV Server MediaPortal 1 0
ajs [fixed] 5029: Add the ability to choose the type of pause for designers in the slideshow MediaPortal 1 4
P MP 2 - Request to add an additional TV series Filename protocal Feature Requests 0
raffe How to add 500+ streams? OnlineVideos 1
T How to add missing buttons IR Server Suite (IRSS) 0
R [solved] Moving pictures importer wont add files from a removable drive. Is there a work around ? Moving Pictures 8
cbr954rr Possibillity to add more Movie Folders in Menu General 5
ajs [solved] 4935: Add string.replace function to Skin engine MediaPortal 1 10
haaitje Crashes when trying to add lyrics MPTagThat 0
H Add site to home OnlineVideos 5
E Can I add folder icons to my list of videos MediaPortal 1 Talk 9
Timothy Cobb Mediaportal 2 Weather - Can't add Weather locations Plugin Development 5
E How can I add some site to Online Video Plugin ? OnlineVideos 4
J silly question: where do I add my login details!! OnlineVideos for MediaPortal 2 5
ajs 4911: Add properties support to TextColor and TextColorNoFocus MediaPortal 1 5
A Keine Verbindung mit Kodi auf Server Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 11
J MediaPortal TV Server and Kodi media source issues General 9
Saitan666 Umsteigerfrage von Kodi Einsteigerforum 14
T How do I install the Kodi TVServer plugin General 8
1 MP2 Einstieg Allgemeines Support- und Diskussionsforum 17
fredco Kodi port IMDb+ 0
olli14 Power scheduler settings for no shutdown as long as kodi client is online TV-Server 1
Lehmden Kodi TV Plugin for various MP2 versions... General 26
ge2301 Kodi Plugin for MP2 TV Server MediaPortal 2 11
O Kodi Client tries to access wrong timeshift file Installation, configuration support 0