Add Kodi Plugin - Multishortcut Issue

Discussion in 'watch/edit Videos' started by KungFuKid, September 29, 2015.

1. KungFuKid

KungFuKid New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi,

I have recently ported over to Mediaportal V1.12 from WMC and have managed to install, configure and get it running nicely, I wish I had made the move sooner!

I use Kodi to access my media and would like to be able to launch it from Mediaportal. I have tried Multishortcut and have followed the instructions to the letter but cannot get the icon to show up on the home screen, I have checked on several forums just in case there was an error or change. Any help would be gratefully received.

- Multishortcut downloaded from: https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/threads/multishortcutsetup-multishortcutinstaller.89170/
    - Copied all files to directory specified
    - Renamed file to Kodi.dll
    - Ran dllfix (as admin) receive 00 code
    - Plugin appears in Mediaportal Configuration, settings altered.
    - Run Mediaportal but no Kodi icon appears.

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.
  3. Nervesagent

Nervesagent Portal Pro

Ratings:
    +14 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    After this I add the icon for Kodi in Titan Skin Editor.. I don't know how it works in other skins.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!