Add series and episode numbers to database (1 Viewer)

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Guys...What is the easiest way to fill the series and episode fields in the tv database?. I'm using epg collector and only get the program data, I've just spent the last two weeks of my life trying to config episode scanner and despite constant googling etc have got nowhere so I've given up on that.

Thanks in advance...

Portal Pro
January 11, 2005
Stig thanks for the pointer but thats the program i've been struggling to configure.

The_Stig

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 5, 2005
    Damnit, sorry! Didnt' read it carefully. That thread is quite helpful. Maybe ask for support providing your not working configuration?

Else I am not aware of any comparable Plugin.

hafblade

Portal Pro
    January 19, 2011
    Trier, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You could use the WebGrab+Plus tool to download your xmltv data and import these with the xmltv plugin.
    But I want to warn you. It's also not so easy to configure :p

The xmltv data downloaded with WebGrab+Plus is enriched with "some" series and episode data but not with all!!!

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    hafblade I'd prefer not to go down the web epg route because I never get full listings, With ota it's always 100% complete with minimum effort :)
    I don't see many options for this so I think I'll take The_Stigs advice and try and get some help with episode scanner.

Thanks both for the help...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom