[Bug] Adding background image in Titan Editor fails! (1 Viewer)

Helios61

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    NRW
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi!

If i try to change the backgraund image in Titan Editor, i get the following error message ->

Unbenannt.PNG

I think the error is the double \\ behind 'skin' in path! How can i fix it or is it your task?

Best regards
    Helios

mantec

Portal Member
    January 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi!

If i try to change the backgraund image in Tirtan Editor, i get the following error message ->

View attachment 149150

I think the error is the double \\ behind 'skin' in path! How can i fix it or is it your task?

Best regards
    Helios

I have the same problem after updating to mp 1.7.1, even did a clean install and still have the problem.

mantec

Portal Member
    January 25, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    MediaPortal Version: 1.7.1

Description
    Cannot add background image to Titan Extended skin. Titan editor give the following error. Notice the double "\\" in save path.

unbenannt-png.149150

Steps to Reproduce:
    Select single image from Titan Editor when editing basic home screen and try to save.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I merged the above bug report into this thread, since that makes 3 confirms now and added to JIRA:

MP1-4480: Changing background image in Titan Editor throws error

wizard123

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 24, 2012
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi just wanted to make you aware i have seen this but it is ncoh who will need to look into it.:)

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    No need to bump this all the time. Devs get announcements from the JIRA issue and will start work on it when they have time or are ready for it (since there are more open issues).

A

atnun

Hey guys
    This bug is no big deal. I just stumbled upon the same problem and after taking a close look at the error message I created the folder "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\Media\BasicHomeBackgroundImages". Now all png images you place in this folder appear in the dropdown list so you can choose them. The "browse" button is useless.
    Hope this helps someone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom