Adding more torrent sites for rss d/l (1 Viewer)

kreker

Portal Member
April 15, 2008
I think ezrss has some problems due to down time of the past days.
Series like better off ted is still on ep07....but the 10 is out.
I think this is the problem

djinn5150

Portal Member
January 19, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I am getting no results found in MP as well...however...if i call it directly from a browser it get results and all seems fine

querystring:
Code:
http://localhost:3105/MPTVSeries_EZTV.aspx?term=house+4x05

result:
Code:
xx ItemName:House 4x5 [HRHD - 2HD];Link:/MPTVSeries_EZTV.aspx?dload=http://www.bt-chat.com/download1.php?info_hash=76ef5cef760bb65ed6ec364e327ca368af39486c;ID:1;Seeds:1;Peers:1; xx xx ItemName:House 4x5 [720P - HDTV - DIMENSION];Link:/MPTVSeries_EZTV.aspx?dload=http://www.bt-chat.com/download1.php?info_hash=63c3046861765d96f4f9d94674751d7e9c449743;ID:1;Seeds:1;Peers:1; xx xx ItemName:House 4x5 [HDTV - LOL];Link:/MPTVSeries_EZTV.aspx?dload=http://www.bt-chat.com/download1.php?info_hash=a1cb9697a042100130ceee5c15d65e4f6b0b770b;ID:1;Seeds:1;Peers:1; xx xx ItemName:Desperate Housewives 4x5 [HDTV - CAPH];Link:/MPTVSeries_EZTV.aspx?dload=http://www.bt-chat.com/download1.php?info_hash=c8b2307a4b7d04df6fadc55b15d83c6e55395b98;ID:1;Seeds:1;Peers:1; xx

Regex seems to be good....not sure whats going on
:eek:

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hmm, you should at least get some results - does the TVSeries log show 'processing blah entries for house+4x05'??

Double check your RegEX and urls's - I don't think using localhost makes a difference but can you try with your ip instead?

**EDIT**

It all seems to worke here, localhost or not - although EZTV is providing dead links for that episode.

djinn5150

Portal Member
    January 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I think it has something to do with the fact i am running it on local VS dev sever, for some reason my IIS keeps throwing compilation errors in the "live" server, not sure why though, little exp with .net. But on anothe note in my testing and tinkering I have found that a person could successfully pass the torrent to the webgui of utorrent by changing the redirect. TVSeries will show no response when downloading but it will get added to the torrent list as long as it is not a dead link. To do this I just changed the res.redirect as follows:

Code:
     Response.Redirect("http://[yourUtorrentWebguiserver:port]/gui/?action=add-url&s="+Request.QueryString["dload"], true);

Seems to work from what i can tell, of course i havent been able to call it from TVseries as of yet..

***Edit***
    And to answer your question:

00000025 - 1/27/2010 7:32:54 AM - Torrentsearch: processing 0 entries for search Bones+5x10
    00000025 - 1/27/2010 7:32:54 AM - Torrentsearch: processing 0 entries for search Bones+510

Brownard

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 21, 2007
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I'm out of ideas then, either your server isn't returning anything or your RegEx is wonky :)

That's a good plan with the call to the utorrent webgui - I think that will stop utorrent popping up if it is already open - although TVSeries will just dload the blank response as the torrent. I think u'll have to call the gui from within the code then respond with a 400, at the cost of TVSeries logging an exception.

djinn5150

Portal Member
    January 19, 2010
    Home Country
    I am almost positive it is something in my IIS settings, Like i said i cannot get it to run other then in the Visual Studio 2008 debug server.
    My latest error:
    Code:
    Compiler Error Message: CS0234: The type or namespace name 'Linq' does not exist in the namespace 'System' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

As far as the webui goes, it will stop utorrent from popping up, not sure about MP throwing an exception becuase i still cant test that part... :confused:, utorrent does return a JSON with the build # to confirm, maybee that can be used to pass back to your code, maybee instead of a res.redirect use a post command(not sure about .net), in fact doing that would probably allow to set a label too. Utorrent Webgui api does not allow to set a label when adding a torrent, you have to get the hash from utorrent after it has been added then pass the label settings back to the api. Shouldnt be that hard(if your not a newbie to .net like me)

Would like to just thow the web services plugin on, but not ready to make the move to MP1.1 on my clients yet, and havent been able to find a way to install on server 2003 sp2(no compatability settings for supported OS :mad:)

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Can someone explain to me how this is supposed to work? I made a regexp script that can parse some information on one torrent site, but I don't know how MP can know what the direct DL link is on that page. It's not an RSS site, so I'm not sure if it's even supposed to work. The link to the download is not a .torrent, but looks something like this:

http://xxxxxxx.org/download.php?id=12345&passkey=abcdefg1234567

I can parse the id from the search, but I just don't know what to do next. :confused:

bluenote

Portal Member
    December 11, 2009
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hey sinbe

You regex out the DL link just like you do all the other tags. Unfortunately its a limitation of the code (or a verification feature, you decide) that the link must be relative to the domain of the site. (So no downloads.piratebay.org when the main site is www.piratebay.org for example). It was very confusing to me at first too, until I loaded up the HTML/RSS for other sites and took the regex from the config and applied it to see what was happening.

Also, there's actually decent info in the hover-over in the config page for each field.

You don't have to use RSS, it's just easier that way.

Please lend your voice to the google code issues list asking for more customization of the torrent downloader, you can vote for it here -> Issue 304 - mptvseries - Greater customisation of Torrent Downloader - Project Hosting on Google Code

If you have other questions please feel free to post, I know how frustrated I was trying to get this stuff going the first time, and there's other people here who have done some pretty amazing stuff.

Sinbe

Portal Pro
    December 12, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    Thank you Bluenote. I think I have the script now working as it should, but the problem now is that as the page requires me to log in to use the search and I can't think of a way I can do that in the script :(

hanfmaster

Portal Pro
    January 25, 2006
    graz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    hallo

i read the last 5 pages but have no idea what i have to do to get torrents to work :-(
    is there a simple setup explained in easy English?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom