ADDON-V3 (Bluray ADDON) (3 Viewers)

Ingram

Portal Pro
December 9, 2008
Home Country
Does this method of playback mean I can watch BR's that have Forced subtitles? The native playback doesn't seem to support this and I end up with all the subtitles not just the forced. Was testing with District 9 BR.

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    Nope, that not handled in native player (i mean from title mode start).
    But from menu mode, yes it's working, we just have to have the menu working :) (BD-J was not handled for now)

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    hello all
    first of all, a big thanks to @Sebastiii for all functionality that is continuing to develop and add :)

I wanted to report a strange thing, of secondary importance:

I normally use ReClock as audio renderer, coupled with the DynamicRefreshRate of MePo, my TV only supports 24-25-30-50-60Hz, so ReClock adapts the movies with framerate 23. 976 to watch 24Hz on TV, then I do not know if it's a psychological thing, but actually the vision seems more fluid..

The strange thing happens only with Blu Ray, where ReClock not acquired the actual frequency of the monitor, as if not notice the change of refresh rate (wich is changed instead):
    ReclockBluRayOn.jpg

If I turn off the option in configuration "Use internal BR player menu" everything works:
    ReclockBluRayOff.jpg

Here are the graphs:
    BluRayON
    GraphBluRayOn.jpg

BluRayOff
    GraphBluRayOff.jpg

thanks in advance

nicsergio

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2010
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    thanks for the reply

ok, now I have set MPAR, in the next few days I'll try, but with the audio bitstream passtrough, type DD-TrueHD or DTS HD MA, how does the renderer?

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    First post updated with mantis link and follow new installer based on Master branch :)

Sebastiii

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • November 12, 2007
    France
    Home Country
    France France
    I have created a new branch with audio channel count removed, link to the branch updated in mantis and first post.

toolman207

Portal Member
    September 6, 2012
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I have created a new branch with audio channel count removed, link to the branch updated in mantis and first post.

Hi Sebastiii

Since I've upgraded to 1.30 Final some of my Blu-ray rips now have director commentary running throughout the movie. Does your addonV3 fix this problem? Any info would be great

thanks in advance

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom