Adult movie scraper (details+covers) -- v2.0.7 (4 Viewers)

Matt Kirby

Portal Member
June 14, 2009
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi RoChess,

Have you had a chance to take a look at the issue of this scrapper not working any more? I'm not intending to put on any pressure though, I appreciate you have other things.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi RoChess,

Have you had a chance to take a look at the issue of this scrapper not working any more? I'm not intending to put on any pressure though, I appreciate you have other things.

Thanks for reminding me, I had a ton of other things take presedence, but I actually have a little bit of time left and right now, so I will see if I can figure out something today or tomorrow to make it work again.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Ok, updated script with a hardcoded bypass. If that part changes dynamic, then my fix will not last long, but I was unable to verify that. Seems the bypass might be valid for like 24 hours or even longer, so it will take a while to sort it out, but as of right now it all works again (for me at least).

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    When I try to install the script I keep getting an error the script is malformed or not a moving pictures script. I used the exact same file before with no issues.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    When I try to install the script I keep getting an error the script is malformed or not a moving pictures script. I used the exact same file before with no issues.

That error normally shows when the scraper-script has XML errors. Just to be sure I re-ran an XML syntax check on the file, and no errors reported. I can also not reproduce the error on my end, so will require more details from you, possibly have you debug on your end by enabling scraper-scirpt-debug mode, and other advanced settings to get me the log file that will tell me what is happening.

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    The error I get in the logs is bellow.

04-Jan-2015 13:39:37 Info [ DataSourcePane]: New script specified by user: C:\Users\Alex\Desktop\CDUniverse.xml
    04-Jan-2015 13:39:37 Error [ ScriptableScraper]: Error parsing scriptable scraper XML file: '=' is an unexpected token. The expected token is ';'. Line 57, position 85.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Try downloading the script again, maybe it got corrupted for you, or give me more info from scraper-script debug mode.

v2.0.7, line 57, character 85 = 'r' for me.

conguero23

Portal Member
    December 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks I re downloaded and it worked I was copying and pasting the xml info and I guess that was corrupting it. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom