Adult video scraping (1 Viewer)

mysticalrage

Portal Member
April 10, 2007
Ypsilanti, MI
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I've been looking for a way to get information for all of my adult videos. I really don't understand how to do this myself, but it would be great if someone could help me! If it were possible to scrape a site like adultmoviedatabase or sugardvd or something, it would solve my issue! And it seems that I'm not the only person looking for this..

Thanks!

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
June 7, 2007
Texas
Home Country
You are not the first person to ask this. :p Basically I think it is unlikely that anyone on the core team will implement this scraper, but if someone in the community were to implement it, we would of course have no problems and probably even host the file in our SVN repository. There is information posted on our wiki that describes how to create a new scraper script if you or anyone else is interested in tackling this one.

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
I have noticed that there is an adult movie that is on themoviedb but I can't figure out how to get the scraper to recognize it properly. It is called Pirates. Here is the url for themoviedb but I can't get it to pull it.

Pirates | themoviedb.org (TMDb)

Any ideas?

apoptygma

Portal Pro
November 14, 2008
Adelaide
Home Country

TheClaus

Portal Member
November 13, 2008
Home Country
Yeah I wish that there was a way to just put in id number and have it grab the information from that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom