Advanced tuning, channels not showing in Tv-Channels (1 Viewer)

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
MediaPortal Version: Newest SVN
MediaPortal Skin: Maya
Windows Version: Vista Home Premium
CPU Type: Core2Duo
HDD: 250gb
Memory: 3GB
Motherboard: Asus
Video Card: ATI
Video Card Driver: 9,8
Sound Card: Terratec
Sound Card AC3:
Sound Card Driver:
1. TV Card: Hauppauge DVB s2
1. TV Card Type:
1. TV Card Driver:
2. TV Card:
2. TV Card Type:
2. TV Card Driver:
3. TV Card:
3. TV Card Type:
3. TV Card Driver:
4. TV Card:
4. TV Card Type:
4. TV Card Driver:
MPEG2 Video Codec:
MPEG2 Audio Codec:
h.264 Video Codec:
Satelite/CableTV Provider:
HTPC Case:
Cooling:
Power Supply:
Remote:
TV:
TV - HTPC Connection:

I have some channels, SVTHD Canal+HD and some more from the same transponder that does not show up in all channels after doing a ordinary scan. When I do an advanced, only tuning the specific transponder, they are found, but they do not show in the listing of the channels. When I search again, they show as updated, but i cannot seem to find them anyware. . This happens when I ran 1.02 too. They seem to exist in the database, since beeing marked as updated the second and third time and so on, that i search for them.

Where are they?? =) Anyone having similar problem or any solution?

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Update

I have looked in the database and I can not find that channels... But they still show up as updated when I search. I have searched for some other ones, and they show up.

Posted new logs.

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I looked at the logs and noticed that it actually finds some channels, but not the one I am looking for.. Looking at a transponder list at the web, the channels it finds, and the channels i look for (svthd, canal+ film hd, canal + sport hd) are at an near transponder. But not the same, so it seems that MP searches the wrong transponder.

Have anyone had the same problem, with the Svt and canal + film hd channels?

lordarcane

Portal Pro
November 3, 2008
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I fixed it.

I chose advanced tuning again, and put in where the channels that I was missing should be, after that a chose download transponderlist. After that MP did a channel scan and then the missing channels showed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom