Advice Required: Building a new Freeview PC-PVR (1 Viewer)

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Not in the Fanart folder, installed MP3Tag and dropped the file, thumbnail looks good, see screeenshot.

View attachment 208597
    Really strange :confused: So the thumbnail tag is correct, we are using the same version, it works for all other files for you ... I have no idea why it shouldn't be extracted only for the one file during import.

In case it's not a productive system, can you delete following folders in ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MP2-Server\
    • TheAudioDB
    • MusicBrainz
    • FanArtTV
    • FanArt
    Then remove and re-add the audio share.
    If this also does not help, I'm out of ideas and only debugging helps to narrow down the root cause.

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The AudioDB and MusicBrainz folders are not present, I deleted the other 2 and removed and re-added the share, no change also on MP2.3.2.:(

ge2301

Lead Design MP2
  • Team MediaPortal
  • January 11, 2014
    Stuttgart
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    The AudioDB and MusicBrainz folders are not present, I deleted the other 2 and removed and re-added the share, no change also on MP2.3.2.:(
    Really strange :confused: Did you also try another BBC program? I tried 2 others and systematically get the thumbnails.
    Maybe the others show up, so it's not systematic and some wrong data only for the specific mp3 is remaining in the data base or elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread