Aeon Xfactor Bleazle Ripoff (1 Viewer)

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    I completely ripped off all of this code.
    I had ripped off an Aeon horizontal menu for my Bleazle basic home screen quite a while back and then saw the sub-menus in xfactor I believe it was but wanted the Aeon horizontal scroll menu.

Here are a few screens from my bleazle basic home mod with an Aeon horizontal scroll menu and centered sub-menus.
    The screen were taken on the laptop and look even better on my main HTPC.

Steve

Attachments

• Image2.png
      Image2.png
      266 KB
    • Image3.png
      Image3.png
      293.8 KB

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Nice!
    More screenshots?

lqpl,

Thanks.
    I should have posted this in the Bleazle forum as it is a basic home screen for the Bleazle skin actualy for BleazleWideBluez a hacked up version of Dave's skin BleazleWide that I am always screwing around with. I have tried them all and stayed with Bleazle for a year or so now. I like the basic look all this fanart on every page is not my taste. Too much going on on some of those screens.
    So if you are not using BleazleWide then this would not be for you.

I was just pretty excited when I finished putting the page together there is around 4000 lines of code with spaces and tags. There are 9
    menu labels across the bottom and 5 available slots in each sub menu plus the 9 buttons = 54 available choices/buttons. I know that is allot of buttons, but my original Aeon menu I made was 9 across and I did not what to make another.
    I also might of had a few drinks the day I finished the page and posted the pics (as I see by my grammar in my first post). :oops:

Steve

Bleazle

Portal Pro
    July 14, 2007
    Pukekohe
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Wow, looks like you've been busy Steve :eek: 4,000 lines of code? you'll start getting lost in there soon - I find that drinking while coding helps too :D

Good work btw.

(I like the title of the thread too :D )

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Wow, looks like you've been busy Steve :eek: 4,000 lines of code? you'll start getting lost in there soon - I find that drinking while coding helps too :D

Good work btw.

(I like the title of the thread too :D )

Dave,

Thanks glad you like it!
    It took about 4 hours to get the first sub menu to work flawlessly with the Aeon menu then another 10-14 hours to finish it all.
    Quite a few nips of the bottle as well. I had a four day weekend and spent the most of it addicted to the code. :mad: :confused:

I am up to 4100 lines now with the new subs I added last night but the menus run really smooth and responsive I am quite surprised.

But as with your skin I am never done screwing around with it, if it ain't broke try to brake it, I say. Thanks again for BLEAZLE! :D

The title was completly ripped off as well. :D

Steve

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    looks nice, except for the analog clock.

Point taken!
    Ya I don't really use it I just added it because I could. The clock is part of a bigger project that looks pretty interesting.

ysmp
    look very nice ..
    can you sure the file's ..

Thanks!
    I think that could be arranged. I'll do a little clean up and more tag lines to make it easier to edit for others then I will post it here.

stdly

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 19, 2008
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Remember I do use a hacked version of BleazleWide which is base on BlueWide. I have never actualy tried this page as a replacement in BleazleWideV7 or V8. I just ripoff his code. Thanks Dave! :D
    I ripped off allot of other peoples code to make this page I had to get it all working together but they deserve the credit so who ever you are THANK YOU! :D
    The menus are setup to my mood at the time and are not that easy to edit unless you are good with xml.

You will need to install allot of plugins to use the existing menus as I was testing the code and added allot of plugins I don't always use just because I could. I have around 28 active submenu buttons. :)

The menus are not mouse friendly. I use a remote or keyboard exclusivly.
    I over came a few bugs in the Aeon menus by facade and I am still working on getting it working perfect. :confused:

If you use my page and Bleazle you could change the name and id of either mine or Dave's (Bleazle) Basichome.xml page to reflect the original myHome.xml page, replace or back up the old files and have the best of both worlds by pushing your home button, great for testing too, just a thought.

Here are the xml files you might need.
    Basichome.xml
    common.weather.xml
    common.time.xml

I don't know if you want any of the images for the plugins or not if you do I will upload them as well.

The analog clock is right at the bottom so delete that code to get rid of the clock. :)

Good Luck!

If you find this file useful and can afford it, in this suck economy, please make a small donation to Team MP!

Steve

Attachments

• BleazleWideBluezV8XA XML.rar
      30.7 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom