1.10.0 After restart no direct recording function (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello Com,

i have noticed an issue. I was aware of was in MP 1.9 but now are not resolved. I have wrote it down here.
    Melmak have the same issue like me. I hope you understand my writing to reproduce the issue.

To the issue. When i will take a record ofer the red rec button on my remote it would not work. I can only make an record over Advanced recording. So thats the issue, i can solved it, when i tune a channel, after this it works like it should. I click on the channel and program that i will record click the record button and the shedule is set.

So what i have noticed, when i make an restart of mepo and i click on live tv, normaly there is the last show'n channel and the description what now is running. But when i look in live tv, its emtpy. And when this happens i can only make shedules over advanced recording.

So Abridged version ::

Mepo restarts, no last channel is showen and i can't make an record over the record button.
    Then i tuned one channel, no matter what, only whan channel, i can make records over the rec button of my remote.
    Now as long Mepo is not restarted it works even after the StandBy.

Later i will gave you logs and screens for better understanding.

If someone can german, at my linked post, you can read it at german.

Last edited by a moderator:

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    So here the log files and screens...They are fresh from now !!

-Pic 1 : directly start mepo, after close.
    -Pic 2 : record not working with ok button
    -Pic 3-4 : tune in one channel for some seconds and tune off
    -Pic 5 : worinkg recording with ok button

Attachments

• 19-25-52.png
      19-25-52.png
      1.4 MB
    • 19-26-13.png
      19-26-13.png
      1.8 MB
    • 19-26-29.png
      19-26-29.png
      1.8 MB
    • 19-26-46.png
      19-26-46.png
      1.4 MB
    • 19-27-03.png
      19-27-03.png
      1.8 MB

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Did a quick test here. When i restart MP, the last tuned channel is still listed in TvHome.
    Checked your logs:
    Code:
    [2015-01-13 19:25:38,642] [Error  ] [TvClient-TvHome: HeartBeat transmitter thread] [ERROR] - Unable to create/modify gentle.config Der Prozess kann nicht auf die Datei "C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\gentle.config" zugreifen, da sie von einem anderen Prozess verwendet wird.,   bei System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
       bei System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
       bei System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share)
       bei System.Xml.XmlDocument.Save(String filename)
       bei TvPlugin.ChannelNavigator.SetupDatabaseConnection()
    That might be a cause for the missing Channel in TvHome.

Code:
    [2015-01-13 19:26:05,945] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.OnRecordProgram(Program program)
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
       bei MediaPortal.GUI.Library.GUIWindow.OnMessage(GUIMessage message)
    [2015-01-13 19:26:07,526] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
       bei TvPlugin.TVProgramInfo.OnClicked(Int32 controlId, GUIControl control, ActionType actionType)
    [2015-01-13 19:26:09,259] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    [2015-01-13 19:26:14,123] [Error  ] [MPMain   ] [ERROR] - OnMessage exception:System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
    And these prevented the recording.

Please start MP with WatchDog option 1 (see desktop for shortcut) and see if you can reproduce the problem with the default skin.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Give you result at evening after work.

EDIT:

So i start it with first option, he loads the titan skin and i can directly make recordings, and the last tuned channel was show'n. So i closed mepo and changed the skin back to the titanius skin and it works to. Normaly after exit mepo it will not work, but after the start with debug now it works. When i go to bed, i will restart the htpc and will have a look if the issue is back, when i directly start in titanius skin and when the issue is there i exit mepo and start it again ofer debug in default titan skin and will have a look. But for you here are the logs.

Last edited:

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Normaly after exit mepo it will not work, but after the start with debug now it works.
    Option 1 disables all plugins ;)
    So when it works fine with WatchDog option 1, it's either a plugin or the skin used (Titanium in your case).

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm i think you have missunderstand me.
    For now it works. With all plugins and the titanium skin. And this was happend after i start it with watchdogs and option 1. (To make the log for you) After this i start it normaly and it works for now. I don't know why it works now. But i will have a look, and when it comes back, i will test it with another skin and so on.
    As if the start would have been fixed with watchdog something.

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Hm i think you have missunderstand me.
    For now it works. With all plugins and the titanium skin.
    Aaah, ok :) Got it now. Indeed weird that it works after the Debug mode, but let's be happy about that :D
    Next time it happens again only change the skin to Titan Default and see if that fixes the issue. Might help narrow down the issue.

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    To early happy ;-( now the issue is back. I changed the skin inside mp to titan and nothing happens i start mepo with titan nothing happens. So i will test it with the watchdog steps.

I have make a log can give that tomorrow im off from pc and now is wive time ;-) i have do some test without watchdogs.

Maybe i have found something. I will do tomorrow some tests. When this happens today i have last tuned channel pro7 hd, this channel make som stress the last days in the middle of watching he goes off, screen is hanging. I can change to another one and that is running. But this i will test intensive tomorrow. And gave feedback.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom