After updating OV, many sites disappeared from front end... (1 Viewer)

avee

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 8, 2008
    I guess I am a big fan of your sites then... missed them dearly. Also explains why Los Movies was behaving differently, also a nice site, I guess the only non-doskabouter site I added from the global list!

Thanks!

Miwer

Portal Member
    November 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    I can confirm that Movie25 and MovieNight works again on my system now. Thanks a lot doskabouter :D

datfreak

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 19, 2006
    Ok, just published a new version of my dll.
    It seems that someone committed some changes that results in incompatible dll's that are published.

Did a quick patch so the dll I maintain is compatible, that solved @Quarter 's movie25 problem too.

Where I work, such actions usually result in a big box of https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossche_bol ;)

thankyou so much! Onlinevideo and watchseries are my most used combo.

OMG I just looked up what Bossche Bols are.. that looks delicious. If there are other australians here see:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bossche_bol

yes where can I send Bossche bol money to?

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Well, thank you for your very positive feedback. Always nice to hear your work is appreciated!

And at work, it's the one that made the commit that has to get the Bossche bollen...

Quarter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 21, 2010
    Queenstown
    Home Country
    New Zealand New Zealand
    Oh I hope it wasn't me that messed up?? I was playing around but sure I didn't comment anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ministerk

Super User
  • Team MediaPortal
  • Super User
  • November 28, 2007
    Uppsala
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    @OZKNOTT did/do you have problems with Los Movies? I don't think you should have problems since it's not dependent on @doskabouters util. Or am I the one that going to get the Bossche Bollen?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom