Album / Artist thumbs not showing (Titan) (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi, not sure where to put this one but here goes. Quite sure it's a simple thing. I've used audio scrobbler to get all my artist and album images. But in music I only see images once I drill down into a specific album and scroll through the track list - at which point thumbs are displayed. I just see the default image of a glowing folder icon all the other time..

Any pointers on what I'm doing wrong? (MP 1.5 and Titan). Thanks!

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi thanks for the reply. I actually came across the solution last night after going backwards and forwards in the wiki, I didn't really find it all that intuitive but maybe it just me.

I use audioscrobbler to get the thumbs and that works fine, it just wasn't showing up when browsing in mediaportal. Turns out I was using shares view (seems to be the default setting and no way to change it?? that part I haven't figured out yet), but to see the thumbs you need to use a database view. So open music, go left to open the hidden menu and then change the view to one of the database views. Thumbs then show up correctly.

If you know how to make the default view a database one, I'd be interested to hear.. I need to look at the config again but I'm sure I didn't see one.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom