Alerts are marked as read before I have read them (1 Viewer)

CyberSimian

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • June 10, 2013
    Southampton
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Country flag
    Well, the title says it all -- alerts are marked as read before I have read them. I am sure that they did not previously behave like this, although I don't know exactly when they changed (within the last 2-3 days, perhaps).

The alert says that I read the post "a moment ago", even though I have not.

-- from CyberSimian in the UK

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same problem exists with other EPG sources, such as the broadcast EPG that I use with DVB-T/T2. When a programme first appears in the EPG (7 days ahead of its broadcast time), some programmes have a generic...
    Thank you for performing this test, and confirming @joecrow 's suspicion as to the cause of the problem. In principle the same...
    TV Server 1.25. Windows 10. This has been an issue for many years, if not since inception, and I hoped it would be resolved...
    Replies
    Views
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    There was no change obviously related to it, but maybe something as the fixed user management or similar made it.
    Before you create this bug report: Make sure that your system (Windows, codecs and drivers) is up to date, matching the...
    Replies
    Views
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some websites propose to have a personal file (you choose what are channels in the .xml). An example for french country : It takes 2 minutes an 5 seconds for 4765 programs imported on my system : If...
    Same as HTPCSourcer wrote, the process of this plugin is not a mass process. Depending where you download your xmltv.xml file, some...
    I've finally finished mapping all the channels were scanned from my HDHomeRun over-the-air and cable tuners, which amounts to over...
    Replies
    Views
    Hi Owlsroost - thanks!! That's worked - I have set the service to run under the logged on user account and it works fine! I don't know what changed but its working and that's great Thanks again Paul
    Hi Owlsroost - thanks!! That's worked - I have set the service to run under the logged on user account and it works fine! I don't...
    Hi - I hope someone can help :) I have been using mediaportal1 for many years without problems - a couple of days ago I decided it...
    Replies
    Views
    I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while coming round about as the are sometimes a few patches that apply to a specific problem and sometimes need to be applied in a specific order for the fix to be successful. Do this for all the plugins you would...
    I found the same anyone starting out can very easily get lost in the plugin then patch then ask for help which can be a while...
    Hi everyone. I am a big fan of MediaPortal. I have been using it for several years now and I hope to do so in the future. I have a...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom