[Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu (1 Viewer)

melstig

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
Umea
Sweden Sweden
Country flag
Hi,
I have a suggestion that I am lacking from MP1 and I suppose that this has been discussed over the years but I cannot find it.:unsure:

I would like to have the opportunity to enter Full Screen TV whenever I am entering TV from the Main Menu. Right now I only get to the "mini TV guide" after I have gone back to the main menu when TV is running, or I have done adjustments under Settings. If entering full screen without pressing the red button needs a vote to get coded, I hereby give You MY vote. :)

As an old MP1 user MP2 is lacking many of the features that made MP1 easy to use for my whole family, this is one of them. We all really miss the old default skin from MP1 but I could get used to MP2 with some changes.

HTPCSourcer

MP2 Product Manager
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 16, 2008
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Right now I only get to the "mini TV guide" after I have gone back to the main menu when TV is running,
    This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states. Sounds nerdy, right?

Please see MP2-704 which is basially descibing the same issue and the related bug thread [Bug] - [MP2-704] Leaving FullGuide with ESC displays MiniEPG for more background. Please read through the thread, it isn't very long. There is not much that I can do here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    M.Hulot MP plays in Internal Blu-ray-Player-mode always first audio stream not the one I chosen in settings General Support 1
    catavolt [WiP] When changing theme in my skins, I always get this error message in logs MediaPortal 1 9
    H 1.24.0 MP 1.24 high CPU utilization when 'Keep MediaPortal always on top' option enabled Bugreports 4
    M [Rejected] Always show full hours in TV Guide Feature Requests 2
    Terra Videos do not start playing on first attempt, always have to press play twice General Support 9
    HTPCSourcer [fixed] [MP2-794] Genre filtering always displays English strings MediaPortal 2 9
    M Tuner always in use General 2
    W Strange recording behavior - Schedule shows type once when should be always General Support 1
    Alberto83 [fixed] Live TV always using highest priority tuner? Archive 23
    Lehmden Manual schedule: Possibility to enter a show name Feature Requests 1
    J Make the mouse cursor "inactive" when Enter is pressed Feature Requests 2
    P Mediaportal does not allow my TV tuner to enter low power state General Support 1
    W "Enter" button no longer works General Support 26
    D Full fuctional htpc - Silverstone Case - Digital Devices Cine S2 - SSD - IR Remote For Sale 1
    N [Finished] MP2-803 - Delete full series doesn't work when viewing a program in the extended schedule screen MediaPortal 2 12
    azzuro [Info] Full Windows 10 on ARM system Team Lounge 0
    B Changing to Full HD causes crash of Video Driver General Support 13
    P WMC Skin full screen/EPG Skins and Design 3
    Top Bottom