[Duplicate] Always enter full screen when entering TV from main Menu (1 Viewer)

melstig

Portal Pro
July 16, 2006
Umea
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Hi,
I have a suggestion that I am lacking from MP1 and I suppose that this has been discussed over the years but I cannot find it.:unsure:

I would like to have the opportunity to enter Full Screen TV whenever I am entering TV from the Main Menu. Right now I only get to the "mini TV guide" after I have gone back to the main menu when TV is running, or I have done adjustments under Settings. If entering full screen without pressing the red button needs a vote to get coded, I hereby give You MY vote. :)

As an old MP1 user MP2 is lacking many of the features that made MP1 easy to use for my whole family, this is one of them. We all really miss the old default skin from MP1 but I could get used to MP2 with some changes.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Right now I only get to the "mini TV guide" after I have gone back to the main menu when TV is running,
    This is related to a technical property of the underlying "workflow" model and its associated transient and permanent states. Sounds nerdy, right?

Please see MP2-704 which is basially descibing the same issue and the related bug thread [Bug] - [MP2-704] Leaving FullGuide with ESC displays MiniEPG for more background. Please read through the thread, it isn't very long. There is not much that I can do here

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom