[no Bug] Always show last active module when resuming from standby (1 Viewer)

struppi21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2011
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    The option at General/Startup-Resume settings, "Show last active module when starting/resuming from standby"
    isn't working on my system.

Regardless of the value of "Show the last active module start / resume from standby" MediaPortal starts after standby, always with the last active module.

In my opinion, it should start with the home screen, if the option is not set.
    Or have I misunderstood the documentation?

Attached are two Logfiles, with active and deactive "Show last active module when starting/resuming from standby" option.
    Both with the same result, that the pictures module is active after resume from standby.

Attachments

• MP-deaktive-Show-last-active-module.zip
      9.5 KB
    • MP-aktive-Show-last-active-module.zip
      9.5 KB

struppi21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2011
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is there another possibility to get always the same start screen(home) after resume?

elliottmc

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2005
    Cardiff, UK
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Is there another possibility to get always the same start screen(home) after resume?

Well, I guess the short answer now is that MP goes into standby with whatever is on the screen, and when it resumes, it is as if nothing has happened, so it is exactly where it was.

I'm interested in why it is so important for you to have MP resume on the home screen. It is just a matter of hitting one button on the remote to get back there.

struppi21

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 29, 2011
    Bayern
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I'm interested in why it is so important for you to have MP resume on the home screen. It is just a matter of hitting one button on the remote to get back there.

It's not a problem for me to handle this.

My wife would be happy if MP always start with the same screen.
    She compares MP with our old sat-receiver and the current behavior decreased the WAF.
    I think that non technical fascinated people want a very easy and steady handling of the standard functions.
    That's probably not the target group for MP.

But with too low WAF, no MP at the living room.:(

Is the patch compatible to 1.5?

regeszter

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 29, 2005
    Home Country
    Hungary Hungary
    Hi,

I will build an installer with my all MP tweaks if the 1.5 is out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom