Amazing Progress - THANKS (1 Viewer)

dcwp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 9, 2006
    Astana
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Just a quick note of support and gratitude.

I used to be fairly active with MP, but the past couple of years have been crazy for me - lots of moving and little stability. All the best sort of chaos, but it left me little time to play with MP and I even had to leave my HTPC behind and rely on my laptop and *gasp* live TV.

Recently I landed in a new long-term home far from where I began - Kazakhstan. Getting hardware here is tough and expensive, but I managed to get an off the shelf Acer Revo 100 (this thing). I was skeptical that it could handle HTPC application, but it's what I found so I set it up and installed the latest MP.

Much to my delight, the new MP is so stable and efficient that even this little netbook/tower hybrid runs it smoothly. The developments in the past couple of years are really overwhelming, and I'm sort of glad I got this perspective from 1.0.0 to 1.2.2 without seeing the steps in between because it feels so dramatic.

Anyway, great work! I'm thrilled to see how far MP has come in such a short time.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom