Amazon Prime (Online Videos) Issue (1 Viewer)

gozzy

Portal Member
July 19, 2005
Hi,

I'm trying to use Amazon Prime, 4oD etc in the Online Videos plugin. Does anyone know where I can set my login details.

When I open 4od and it gives me a 404 error.

When I try opening Amazon Prime a separate login page pops up but its refreshing itself every second so I can't input any details.

The error in MP2 is:

getting dynamic categories Value cannot be null. Parameter Name: input

Logs attached, thanks in advance :)

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-05-08-08.25.47.zip
    2.7 MB

morpheus_xx

Retired Team Member
  • Team MediaPortal
  • March 24, 2007
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    In the list of Online Sites focus "Amazon Prime" and use the context menu key (keyboard), "Info" key on remote control, or the right mouse key to show the Site's configuration options. There you have to enter login details. Select "BrowserPlayer HTML5" as player.

gozzy

Portal Member
    July 19, 2005
    In the list of Online Sites focus "Amazon Prime" and use the context menu key (keyboard), "Info" key on remote control, or the right mouse key to show the Site's configuration options. There you have to enter login details. Select "BrowserPlayer HTML5" as player.

Well I feel very stoopid now :)

Thanks very much for the quick reply :)

gozzy

Portal Member
    July 19, 2005
    Hi again,

I've put in the login details for Prime and it still opens up another login window. The new login window is from the Amazon site and its asking for a verification code as shown here:
    upload_2019-5-10_10-21-58.png

The page is automatically refreshing every second so its not possible to fill it in. If the Amazon site wasn't requesting the verification code i think it would just login fine.
    Is there any config setting anywhere to not auto login to amazon and therefore stop refreshing the page as I think this could be a good workaround?

ITV Player will gives an error when trying to play any content, errors are in the attached logs.

BBC Iplayer Works fine :)

The 4oD Plugin gives the following error:

upload_2019-5-10_10-26-36.png

I've tried swapping the skip single category option in 4oD and also tried all Amazon Player Types in the Prime Plugin but no luck.

Any advice or things to test much appreciated.

Thanks

Attachments

• MediaPortal2-Logs-2019-05-10-09.18.43.zip
      3.1 MB

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    ITV Player will gives an error when trying to play any content, errors are in the attached logs.

ITV 2 & 3 Live have been broken for some while but 1&4 and catchup are working for me. see here, I'm not sure of the current status regarding a future fix.:unsure:

The 4oD Plugin gives the following error:

4oD has not worked for years, it does not look like anyone supports it and it may in fact be unfixable.:(
    4od.jpg

Last edited:

joecrow

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 9, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    TV 2 & 3 Live have been broken for some while but 1&4 and catchup are working for me. see here, I'm not sure of the current status regarding a future fix.:unsure:
    Hmm, this is correct for MP1 but when I tried several ITV catchup programs from MP2 they did not play, so you may be right , Live 1&4 are OK from MP2 though. I am using a pre release version of MP2 so I can not be 100% sure.

cbr954rr

Portal Pro
    October 31, 2016
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

And how do I get that context menue? When I pressed the right button on my mouse I get no menue for the setting of any user details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom