AMC updater issue.. (1 Viewer)

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've attempted to get this working again recently as I have a lot of movies ive fallen behind with.

I've redownloaded AMC from sourceforge, got the imdb.xml script from this post and the "latest" grabber.dll from in there. It finds a few of my movies and then just stops finding anything..
    It finds, body of lies, afro samurai and a couple of others then wont find the following to name but a few..

Boogeyman 3
    Collateral Damage
    Death Race (still a problem)..
    Eagle Eye

Then it does find Eden Lake, but then cant find

End of days,
    Heat

I also have an issue with "Babylon AD", Babylon A D finds nothing, but put in Babylon AD and it finds it?!? Both variations work on IMDB..

One thing is I use folder names as the search name, not the filename.. and have it set to FolderName + Internet Lookup Could this be a problem?? I also notice that I never get a selection of movies to choose from, its always just the "Moviename" (auto redirect). Always offer choice of movie is selected.

Also, when it fails to find the movie, and the box pops up saying "move not found", I have been typing in things like "Spiderman" and other movie names and hitting the search again button and it still finds nothing... Doesn't sound right to me.

Can someone please try figure out whats wrong with this please :/ I must be doing something wrong?

GavinC

Portal Member
    November 19, 2005
    Grabber Doesnt Work For Me

Ive also tried this grabber with my Ant Databse of 500+movies. It comes up with movie not found for every one of them so there is something wrong big time with this.

Anyone have a grabber that actually works they can share?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom