AMCU can't find my movie (1 Viewer)

kilik360

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 3, 2010
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi, i would like to try this plugin MyFilm6 but the AMC scrapper can't find any of my movie except those with the IMDBid.

All my movie are named with dot for example. Back.to.the.Future.part.II.mkv. And I always have to erase the dot in the scrapper movie name and hit research online button to find the right movie details.

Is there a way to ignore dots in filename ?

thanks

sorry for my english

Last edited:

Guzzi

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 20, 2007
    Hi, i would like to try this plugin MyFilm6 but the AMC scrapper can't find any of my movie except those with the IMDBid.

All my movie are named with dot for example. Back.to.the.Future.part.II.mkv. And I always have to erase the dot in the scrapper movie name and hit research online button to find the right movie details.

Is there a way to ignore dots in filename ?

thanks

sorry for my english
    Hi,
    yes, you could add something to AMCupdater, Tab "Scan Path and Filters", Section "Strip Characters from Title"
    I am not a Regex expert, looking in google, I found something like
    Code:
    [!@#$%^&*()]|(?:[.](?![a-z0-9]+$))
    That replaces dots and other special characters from input with spaces.
    You might need to tweak it a bit to match your needs (or reduce it to only replace the dots) - but basically it should do what you want.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Glad that worked for you kilik360 - You also have the option to rename your movie files. using a tool lke theRenamer, which I use for all my TV Series and movies, It can add the year, which helps matching, part numbers (for auto playback of multi-part files) and much more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom