aMPdroid 1.1 preview thread (1 Viewer)

bjarkimg

Portal Member
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Iceland Iceland
I have a question: now with a Samsung galaxy S2 with ICS 4.03 and aMPdroid 1.0.1 i'm not able to use the internal video player, it hangs, so i have to use an external one that works, but i have the problem that i can't select a concrete minute in the playerbar. Will internal player work for ICS (i don't know if the exposed problem is only mine) or will we be able to select the minute we want using an external player? Thanks for the info and for your really hard work. I appreciate it a lot!
I have Asus Transformer TF300, the App worked grate on 4.0.x and then it updated to 4.1 (JB) and worked allso fine. (interal player).
Allso have HTC Desire with (JB 4.1 Beta) but have not tested it there. will do tonight.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
I have Asus Transformer TF300, the App worked grate on 4.0.x and then it updated to 4.1 (JB) and worked allso fine. (interal player).
Allso have HTC Desire with (JB 4.1 Beta) but have not tested it there. will do tonight.
I had it working with Samsung galaxy S2 using internal player and android 2.3.3 but when received the update to 4.0.3 no longer worked the internal player. With a HTC Desire S and android 2.3.3 i'm using it with no problem. Thanks for your info!

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Another preview of what's coming with aMPdroid 1.1: Music streaming

device-2012-10-01-135601.png ampdroid_stream_music_2.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom