Ampdroid EPG bug (1 Viewer)

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
United Kingdom United Kingdom
hi diebagger

Thanks again for the great app.

I'm not sure if this has been highlighted already, but there is a problem with the detailed EPG view in Ampdroid (I mean the view that shows you the whole day's schedule for a specific channel) - it seems to be an hour out of sync with the simple now/next/later view you are presented with when you choose the EPG option from the tv menu. This causes havoc with recordings in mp as it tries to record programmes that are already finished.

please see the screenshots for more detail, and focus on the Sky 1 HD channel - there is a disagreement between the two views as to when Ross Kemp is on air. I dont know if this is an MP Extended issue.

I'm running the app on an android smartphone and on a galaxy tab - same issue on both. The EPG on the actual MP tvserver is perfectly correct. Any ideas anyone?

Not sure which logs to post that may help...

Attachments

Last edited:

ay129

Portal Pro
October 7, 2011
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Errm, no. Clocks dont change till end of October.

There is still a bug if the two views cant agree as to what time a show is on though, right?

Thanks for the reply though - any one else care to test this out?

XTails

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 4, 2012
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I'm having the same problem with Ampdroid Pro. This is a pretty old thread and i'm hoping a solution or cause has been found in the meantime. Does anyone have any info about this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

OP Similar threads Forum Replies Date
    D EPG No Data General Support 2
    D [solved] EPG Data off by -20 hours? General 10
    G Q about scheduling weekly series when epg lists duplicate back to back episodes each week General Support 2
    F Mini EPG more information? WMC Skin 4
    N No TV or EPG on fresh install General 0
    framug No color in TVGuide when XMLTV without DVB EPG MediaPortal 1 Talk 59
    T Freesat EPG in UK anyone? Electronic Program Guide 78
    Dark Eyes TVService locks up or fails to restart on resuming from sleep, and crashes when grabbing EPG Installation, configuration support 7
    G Movie release date in guide Electronic Program Guide 2
    Rob Hexenmeister Navigation problems adding menu buttons to EPG General Support 1
    404 [solved] EPG problem after Win10 'upgrade' General Support 1
    CyberSimian [fixed] MP1-4990 : Improve horizontal scrolling in the EPG MediaPortal 1 10
    framug [EPG] Some problems with DVB EPG Improvement Suggestions 49
    D [solved] EPG Buddy for MP2 - Does it work? General 5
    J Understanding what EPG shows about schedules General 8
    geotwticher TV Guide EPG Grabber for Australia 2020 RIP freepg.tv General 4
    B [solved] MP2.2.3 TV Guide not scrolling with mouse wheel General 2
    HTPCSourcer Special (foreign) characters don't display correctly in EPG MediaPortal 2 4
    B How to Search MP2 for Movies only in 7 day EPG that comes from the Antenna General 3
    F EPG Buddy download Plugins & Erweiterungen 1
    P Timeshifting in XMLTV General 2
    J Odd issues with Freesat EPG - MP2 General 18
    T Freeview EPG-Anyone know what channel sends the guide data? Electronic Program Guide 10
    M Guide mapping schedules direct, tvguide, epg buddy How to get correct entry to the correct channel? Electronic Program Guide 0
    J TV recordings wishlist General 1