[aMPdroid] error parsing result soap method (1 Viewer)

Volker2012

February 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hello forum,

I am new on the MediaPortal and the aMPdroid. By now, I can get a connection from the aMPdroid to the MediaPortal client. The remote control of the screens (switch to the music section, tv section ...) works fine. Superb job and thanks for this :)

My problem begins with the remote functions of the TV-server, The TV4Home service is up and running. The local demo-client works without problems and the test urls, too. From the android, the connection seems to work fine also: I get an login-error with the wrong authentication data, but no error with the correct authentication-data. Thus, the tv4home service seems to be ok. But I can not see the channels or the EPG on my android device.

After checking the log-files on the server, there is nothing strange. But on my android device, the logfile reports:

>...
> Error parsing result from soap method GetActiveCards
>org.codehaus.jackson.map. JsonMappingException: Can not deserialize instance ...
>....

A similar error occurs with the GetChannelsBasic results.

Is there anything I can configure on my android device to fix this? Or is this a bug?

Details about my android:
- HTC Desire (model bravo)
- MIU 2.2.24 (android: 2.3.7)

Hope you can help,

best regards

Volker2012

February 28, 2012
Home Country
Germany Germany
The TV4Home-service and the MediaPortal tv-server are running on winxp sp3 with TV4Homeserver Version 1.1.3.

I deinstalled the 1.1.3 and installed the TV4HomeServer 1.2. With this version, the aMPdroid works fine.

Best regards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom