Ampdroid v.0.8 locale (1 Viewer)

gianiaz

December 18, 2011
Home Country
Italy Italy
Hi, I've donwloded ampdroid v.0.8.
I'm an italian user, and the client lacks of the 90% of the menu text. It doesn't display nothing.

Can I force to use it in english?
I can't make it work, but without loggings or messages I can't understand what's wrong.

Any help?

Thank you

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    I'm an italian user, and the client lacks of the 90% of the menu text. It doesn't display nothing.

I can't make it work, but without loggings or messages I can't understand what's wrong.

Any help?

Thank you

When no translation is available it should automatically show the english text. What device/rom are you using?

You could also help finish the italian translation, unfortunately the previous translator didn't translate all items yet -> Localisation - MediaPortal Wiki .

gianiaz

December 18, 2011
    Home Country
    Italy Italy

Any help?

Thank you

When no translation is available it should automatically show the english text. What device/rom are you using?

You could also help finish the italian translation, unfortunately the previous translator didn't translate all items yet -> Localisation - MediaPortal Wiki .

I have a Nexus One, but I think that the problem occurs on several phones, I can see here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mediaportal.ampdroid some comments about the problem (i see italian comments, maybe you have to switch your browser locale to see it).

I've also found this post https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mediaportal.ampdroid where you can see a screenshot about the problem.

I will take a look at the link for translating.

sorry, the second link was this one: problema con Ampdroid

I've tried to register to mygengo, but they not accept subscriptions for translator from english to italian.

If you want to send me the english version of the xml I will take a look.

I send my email address in pm.

Bye

DieBagger

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 11, 2007
    Austria
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi,

sorry I completely missed your post (as you might have figured by the pm i sent you ;))...

I double-checked, you should have access to the translation service... If you need any help with the tool, please contact me (pm or irc channel #mp-extended).

I already know why you had empty strings btw, it was the fault of the exporter from mygengo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom