Not open for further replies.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi marsulf- I did see your comments in the issue #59. Thanks. I added Trigo's feedback there as well, so you, and anyone interested can see that too.

I am trying to install 4tr 1.4.0.2 on MP 1.1.0 so I can skin it properly. But I already got stuck at username and password for MySQL which in MP 1.1.0 installs automatically and did not ask me for a username or password. I tried the usual default - sa and mediaportal - but no luck. Any ideas?

marcsulf

Portal Member
    March 16, 2009
    Boise, ID
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I am trying to install 4tr 1.4.0.2 on MP 1.1.0 so I can skin it properly. But I already got stuck at username and password for MySQL which in MP 1.1.0 installs automatically and did not ask me for a username or password. I tried the usual default - sa and mediaportal - but no luck. Any ideas?

Try MediaPortal (note the capital M and P) for your password. I'm not sure if it's the same for MySQL, but I think that is the default for MSSQL.

marcsulf

Portal Member
    March 16, 2009
    Boise, ID
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    I've found a couple of new bugs with the 4TR skin. In Upcoming Recordings, I think the following image shows the problem pretty well:
    Upcoming_recordings.jpg

Note how the 3 red spheres of the schedule icon are right in the middle of the title of the upcoming recording. Also, the episode description for the top program in my Recorded Programs ("Bill Cosby receives the 12th Annual Mark Twain Prize for American Humor") is showing up overlayed over the bottom item in the Upcoming Recordings for no apparent reason. This episode description has nothing to do with any upcoming recordings, and in fact isn't even a 4TR schedule anymore.

Also, in Recorded Programs, after watching a program, when MediaPortal returns to the Recorded Programs list, it always has the top program in the list highlighted. It would make much more sense to have the program that was just being watched highlighted, since quite often, after watching a program, one wants to delete it.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    First, thanks to marcsulf and towosa for testing 4TR. It appears to be working fine in aMPed now, apart from a few minor issues with the plugin itself, which also apply to Blue3 skin.

Now I am adding new MP 1.1.0 skin features, I really need some more testers for TV and Radio using MP 1.1.0 RC1 (soon RC2). Any volunteers? Anyone who does a lot of TV Recording? Anyone who uses Radio extensively - Radio Guide, recording, etc? You only need to test just TV or Radio.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom