Status
Not open for further replies.

Topi

Portal Member
October 26, 2012
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
Hi Dadeo,
I work with MePo 1.2.3 and since a few days with the amped 3.4.0 skin on a 16:9, 1080p screen .
In fullscreen TV I call the teletext (videotext) window. It appears on top of the TV screen as it is supposed to and it it is technically fully working. However, the size of the window is very small and not centered within the TV screen. Perhaps it has something to do with issue 524
on the amped Google code site? Though I am not a developer, I don't know.
When I use the defaultwide skin of MePo 1.2.3 the teletext window appears in the right size at the right position on the TV screen. Perhaps you may have a hint for me?
Screenshot with amped 3.4.0 skin, teletext issue:
aMPed_3_4_0_teletext_issue.png

Screenshot with defaultwide skin:
defaultwide_teletext.png

Last edited:

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi Topi - thanks for such a clear report! Yes it does kinda relate to issue 524. When I did that fix I noticed it made the window smaller, and asked our aMPed testers about that since I can't use Teletext here, and they said they liked it not covering the whole screen - go figure. ;)

However, can you try the attached skin xml files and see if you like them better. I can't really test them without Teletext here. However, if you can post screenshots, perhaps I will make them the default. At least you can continue to use them, since there won't be any more updates for 3.4.0..

Attachments

• myfsteletext.xml
      1 KB
    • myteletext.xml
      4.8 KB
    Last edited:

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    It's my favorite skin, jung =) I played with titan for about a month or so, but I went back to aMPed =)

Topi

Portal Member
    October 26, 2012
    Home Country
    Switzerland Switzerland
    Hi Dadeo,
    thanks for quick fix of my teletext/videotext issues. Overall, it works now :).
    The teletext windows is now centered within the TV screen and the size of it fills nearly the screen height. So it is easily readable as it is supposed to.
    Screenshot with amped 3.4.0 skin, fixed teletext issue:
    aMPed_3_4_0_teletext_fixed.png

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom