aMPed SVN and mvCentral - music videos plugin (1 Viewer)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    If you are interested to try out the new mvCentral plugin to catalog and display all your music videos I have added skin files to aMPed SVN (latest updates in revision 1665/6)

mvCentral continues the development, and replaces, the My Music Videos (0.411) plugin formerly developed by metalla_nz. It is developed by Trevor, one of the co authors of the StreamedMP skin, so you can guess the skin files are quite nice! The beta is already quite good and stable, with development and improvements proceeding at a very fast pace.

Many thanks to Trevor for all his help skinning it, and to lyfesaver74 for testing it in aMPed!

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: mvCentral - music videos plugin

Thx Dadeo, the new changes on skin files look good!!!

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country

mvCentral doesn't appear to be one of the choices in the basic home editor menu also noticed that NetFlix isn't there anymore.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country

mvCentral doesn't appear to be one of the choices in the basic home editor menu also noticed that NetFlix isn't there anymore.

For which skin?

I am an idiot.... this is in the aMPed thread... for some reason I thot this was the regular mvC thread...... excuse my stupidness TLD =)

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Hi TLD
    Yes I had not added mvCentral yet - but it is pretty stable now, so I added it in SVN. Eventually it will replace Music Videos on the default revaMPed and Vintage Basic Home layouts.

Re Netflix - are you sure it is enabled in Plugin Config? You can only add plugins that are installed and enabled in Basic Home Editor. It works here, so if it is enabled and not working for you I need more detail (like what version of Netflix etc)

P.S. Changed the name of the thread to help out Lyfesaver74 ;)

TLD

Portal Pro
    October 26, 2007
    Rainy Washington
    Home Country
    Hi TLD
    Re Netflix - are you sure it is enabled in Plugin Config? You can only add plugins that are installed and enabled in Basic Home Editor. It works here, so if it is enabled and not working for you I need more detail (like what version of Netflix etc)

P.S. Changed the name of the thread to help out Lyfesaver74 ;)

That would be the reason then, i had not reinstalled or configured NetFlix yet.

Thanks Dadeo.

Dadeo

Docs Group Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 26, 2006
    Himalayas, India
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Updated for mvCentral to 1.0.2 in SVN now, with Now Playing info pop-up on Video playback next/prev track and pause, plus new mvC current play properties in media overlay/preview in r1780.

If testers report all is good, I will release aMPed 3.3.3 in the next day or so.

Lyfesaver74

Public Relations
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 25, 2010
    Texas
    Home Country
    Will do some testing, right now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom